The Plot Ages- The First Kinich AC

The Dragons are too hard to hit; will rebalance.

Reki (DT), FunGuy (Daird), Roza (RS), Kresz (Kaiser), Carunyo (SS), Jiro (Patchy), Notla (Mech), X-41B (Nuke), & Owain (Megs) all gain 6 PP

We'll pick up where we left off the same time we always do.

New characters now start with 45 PP.

Initial PP: 1

Mission PP: 6

1+6=7

Buying Main Character II, Explosives V

2+5=7. 7-7=0

Current PP: 0

That was an... interesting mission.

Owain & Kresz have died; though if the party acts soon- by which I mean, literally, the first thing they do at the start of next mission- their bodies might be recovered.

Reki (DT), FunGuy (Daird), Roza (RS), Notlathotep (Mech), & X-41B (Nuke) all gain 6 PP.
Megs' & Kaiser's new characters, in the event they decide to make them, gain 4 PP.

Next Mission is Thursday at 5 EST, in case anyone needs reminding.

I miss one mission...

To be fair, we were fighting 7 dragons, ranging from elite mooks to flat-out boss level.

The situation is under control.

Nevermind the fact I'm basically standing alone against a boss dragon and three of his minions.

When you say basically alone, there's a giant robot standing next to you. The problem is that you're the only one about to be targeted. :p

To be fair, I did have a plan, but nobody decided to help me execute it.

Unless 'kill the 'little' guys' was your plan, I was never informed of it. :p

DT

Reminds me how I sorta planned to put you up against 20 elite mooks and a mini boss in the third AI mission. Heh heh...

That was in AI; how many of those were you expecting me to kill in my first 3 moves? :p

DT

That was in AI; how many of those were you expecting me to kill in my first 3 moves? :p

DT

Well, to be fair I wasn't expecting you guys to storm the fr- nevermind. I should have, you're ACers :p
If you did things the way I thought you would? You could have dealt with all four separate encounters very, very easily.

I suppose some of you might be disappointed when I say that there is a very real chance that I won't be around next mission to resurrect the fallen and act as medic?

Lec and Megs better make backup characters.

Due to lack of players, the mission has been postponed a week.

:cry: I was hoping to go the whole AC without missing any missions, too. :cry:

THAT'S why you cancelled it? Dude, I would have been there. :(

Never again.

RIP Berwyn & RNG.
Owain's corpse has been recovered; Kreszentia's has not.

Reki (DT), FunGuy (Daird), Noka (Kaiser), Notla (Mech), & X-41B (Nuke) all gain 6 PP.

Next mission in a week, I suppose.

Top Bottom