The Plot Ages- The First Kinich AC

Sadly, I won't have proper access to a computer at least for the next couple of days; chatango does not work on my phone, so the next mission shall have to be postponed.

I'm back, what the hell guys.

I'm back, what the hell guys.

OH YES YOU'RE BACK!!! I CAN STOP PUTTING POINTS IN MEDICAL!

Seriously, I was our medic for the last mission. And I learned I have almost no control over my rockets at the best of times. I also talked Doux into not only not killing us, but also hiring us as mercenaries.

...And I may have accidentally murdered RNG & Barywin with missiles, and made a tie-dye shirt out of the latter. Point is, not our finest hour.

Chat seems to be working for me, so I should be able to run the next mission today.

Chat got wonky halfway through, everyone gets 2 PP.

I probably should have posted this earlier, but my computer and internet are both active and working again, so if people show up, I can run a mission today.

Reki (DT), FunGuy (Daird), Noka (Kaiser), & Jiro (Patchy) all gain 4 PP.

-----

Players may now refund skills they have bought; it costs 1 PP per skill per rank they downgrade, and they may not completely eliminate any skill they had

Main Character has been buffed; it now also increases the damage critical hits do every 5 ranks

Next mission thursday at 5pm, EST

Whoops, completely forgot. Though even if I hadn't I was busy running errands today.

The Plot Aegis

What we know about it:
The Plot Aegis gives whoever holds it +2 Defensive, +2 Main Character, & +2 Player's Saving Throw. If a character with less than 100% HP gains the Plot Aegis, their HP will be increased by 10. If someone holding the Plot Aegis loses it, they lose 10 HP. Going to 0 this way never results in death.

If the current player who is holding the aegis does not show up to the mission then it will not transfer to another teammate. Though if the holder of a plot item is MIA for ~4 missions Kinich will find some way to bring it back to the team.

Current holder: SamSniped

The Plot Aegis has been acquired

Reki (DT) Notla (Mech), Jiro (Patchy), & Carunyo (SS) gain 6 PP.

New characters now start with 55PP, next mission in a week at 5PM EST, unless the players' schedules makes that impossible.

I would love to continue running this AC, but between my recent computer troubles, the start of school, and the high mortality rate for characters, I feel like interest in this game has waned. I am therefore putting the continuation of this game to a vote; if less than 4 or 5 players respond by next week, the game will be officially over.

Mech, Patchy, DT, Lec. I guess it does.

Half a player if you count me :p

Though to be honest I never really got into the game, which is entirely my fault for how I was playing my character.

if less than 4 or 5 players respond by next week, the game will be officially over.
And this post puts us somewhere between 3 and 4 players responding, depending on how much you count Sniped. I've seen worse turnouts. :p

DT

Right then; 4 responses, so the game is not dead. Next mission will be tomorrow at 5, though given that the time was established with the players at sign-up in mind, I'm open to rescheduling.

Hide your women & children and prepare for the arrival of the four horsemen, we have an actual storyline going on.

Plot Twist regarding the origin of the Legions of Chaos, team heading to mountains to seek last known guardian of the Swords of Plot Advancement/Derailment, all characters who die in the mountains cannot be rezzed because reasons, but if everyone dies I'll run an afterlife mission where every player who died during the game may attempt a comeback.

Next mission should be Thursday at 5:30 EST, and Reki (DT), Jiro (Patchy), Notla (Mech) and Carunyo (SS) all gain 6 PP.

Unless the Players decide to go off on a tangent and/or some of the players who stopped showing up come back, we should acquire the Sword of Plot Advancement next mission and will wrap this AC up one or two missions after that.

Notla, Jiro, & Reki gain 4 PP, next mission in a week and 5:30 EST.

Top Bottom