The Simpsons Quiz Reloaded

Gumby is right

red blazer realty agent, shoe salesman, doorbell salesmen, car salesman, kwik-e-mart janitor

Originally posted by General Porkins
red blazer realty agent, shoe salesman, doorbell salesmen, car salesman, kwik-e-mart janitor

Correct.
other jobs that gil had.
- Computer salesman
- newspaper telemarketer
- amway salesman
- lawyer

Santos L Helper.

How many stabs to the back did Burns get in the future that medical science was struggling to find a for a cure for? (Hint - the episode where Lisa almost married the English boy).

Volly - noncon's up.

Originally posted by Gumby78
Correct.
other jobs that gil had.
- Computer salesman
- newspaper telemarketer
- amway salesman
- lawyer

Wasn't he also a farmer in one of the Treehouse of Horror episodes?

Since it's been 24 hours I'll ask a new question. Name the titles of the 200th, 250th, and 300th (the advertised one) episodes.

The 200th episode was about Homer becoming sanitation officer and I think it was called "Lard of the Dance", though I may have just made that up. Don't know the 250th or 300th episode. They probably haven't been shown over here yet.

I guess it's too hard, so I'll tell the answer and open it up to anyone who wants to ask:

200th - "Trash of the Titans" - Marge and Homer discover that fear of getting caught makes them horny, so they start...you know

250th - "Old vs. New Springfield" - Springfield divides into two area codes and Homer starts New Springfield in protest of this decision

300th - "Barting Over" - Bart finds out that Homer has squandered the money that Bart made as a baby for baby commercials, so he moves out

Close enough, the box said "Don't write here." I don't know what don't tick this box means.

You're up.

a tick box, they're on almost every application form.

"tick this box if you're over 18" etc.

What is the name of the fish that Homer catches when he and Marge go to Catfish Lake?

Top Bottom