Theater of War

Oh, just some weird, easily justifiable, Cyco conspiracy theories rumbling 'round my head..... :whistling dixie:

Do you want me to gps the save where I played for Bowsling and myself? Or wait for Bowsling to saunter back in?

Ok, Ill send it on. Keep trying on that password. I'm sure it works.

I seriously doubt your keyboard had anything to do with the biqs being messed up. Your settings are probably not at default, or there is some other complication. Maybe you should find a replacement for me.

No the subject of keyboard was that I have an old P III machine but needed to upgrade it to XP, unfortunately it has 128mb of ram but is on par with civ3 just abit slow than I am a custom to.

The missing Horse resource or rather the map was on my previous machine. I'm epically sorry to here that this was missed. I used to highest possible QC I could think of when redoing the map, I used a pic of a single island and went to each island and place the objects. That is how I found Calis' diamonds were missing, but at that point I should have found the Horse issue.

Will this sav editing save our game from another restart? If so this is great news!!
I do not want anyone to feel that they have any less chance than any other player, thats why I opted for this no unique unit concept and added that all islands to be the same strength

Yes, let's press on. I gps'd the save to Calis a short time after my last post above. Let's hope for a standard game.

It's not my turn. I sent the correct password to Bowsling. Haven't heard from him. He did post in the DG forum, though. Am I supposed to play both teams?

EDIT:Ok, I played both turns and gps'd to Calis.

Did not we agreed, that both team mate will recieve the save?
Got nothing from Lantzelot.

I don't think it matters, I. Larkin. As long as the save gets gps'd in a timely manner, that's what counts. In fact, you don't have to send me Bowsling's save, unless he keeps refusing to play it.

Top Bottom