Travels in China

Along the walk. These various peaks were listed on the sign above with their delightful names and stories.

IMG_2334.JPG IMG_2337.JPG IMG_2338.JPG IMG_2341.JPG IMG_2342.JPG

Magnolia blooms
IMG_2353.JPG

The following day, I took a taxi to Zhangjiajie City (airport) and flew back to Beijing and then home.

While at the airport I took a picture of Tianmen Mountain and its 999 steps to Heaven's Gate. Next trip! And then to end things I have two shots of the airport. It was big and beautiful and empty!

Tianmen Mountain in the distance.

IMG_2366.JPG

IMG_2367.JPG IMG_2368.JPG

Feel free to ask questions or add your own comments. Thanks

How many of the people you saw were in Western style clothing rather than Chinese styles?

How many of the people you saw were in Western style clothing rather than Chinese styles?
Everyone looked like we shopped at the same stores. Now there were some differences. I would say I saw fewer blue jeans on men, not as many distressed jeans on women. Women tended to be more covered up and showed less cleavage (but being generally "smaller" they had less to show anyway). More women carried parasols to stay out of the sun. Lots of folks (men and women) wore baseball style caps. I don't recall seeing any flip flops and non business people wore sneakers. Men and women wore shirts with colorful branding or designs. Lots of backpacks.

Chinese group in Zjj

IMG_2184.JPG

Students visiting Pingyao.

Survey girls.JPG

Top Bottom