UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters
You need to have a geordie accent and not wear a coat when it is snowing then.

When I was in Newcastle it seemed like a city entirely inhabited by stag and hen parties.

You're not from Dublin then I take it ;)

But wearing a coat = you are a homosexual

You're not from Dublin then I take it ;)

I am for 8 months of the year, and Dublin is pretty tame compared to Newcaste judging from the time I was there.

I was there for the Sunderland-Newcastle derby though which probably just put it over the top.

But that doesn't explain the amount of hen/stag parties, madness.

On topic (well, vaguely), I'm interested. Which probably means I'll find an excuse not to turn up closer to the day.

What a shame :rolleyes:

@Location Discussion: Manchester is a nice place (some will remeber ol' Golden Touch who taught me that). Newcastle is fricking awesome place. Best night out. I'd travel up there on even the weakest excuse. Also, since most will be training it.. any big city isn't any harder to get to than another IMO.

When? Cause I'll be in England from Jun 20th to July 4th, around london that first week
Damn; I'll just miss you. I'll be in London in mid-July to visit the LSE.

--

If I get to meet Mise and Whomp, and the meetup is somewhere around July 21-28 or thereabouts, count me in.

I don't think any other nation has managed a meet...

Americans had a meet up a few times... I think just on the East coast though.

Yeah, I've seen some photos of Cheezy and Dachs, along with some other poster (and that poster's baby boy), from that one.

I don't think any other nation has managed a meet...

Didn't Warpus and Whomp go boating or something? Thats an international meet. Brits got trumped.

If you fund me I will add international flavour to your meet.

Top Bottom