UK CFC Meet 2011

Boundless

Deity
DATE SET: Saturday 4th June 2011

For your delight...

Some previous meet-up action:
Spoiler :
UK CFC Meet up?

ComradeDavo, Mise, Noncomformist, Whomp, Holly, Rambuchan, ComradeDavo's girlfirend.

UK CFC meetup mark II

Furiey, Stapel, Melifluous, Brennan, Rik Meleet, Kan something, nonconformist, Davo, Matrix, Dell.

UK CFC Meet 2007?

UK CFC Meet 2010

Deary me, I'm awful with cameras - a lot of the pictures were very blurry so I've had to ignore a few. I do hope Furiey is there for the next one.

So, here's the first lot:

Spoiler :
Obligatory group shot, though this was at the end of the night. To be honest I just wanted to make everyone stand in the rain a tiny bit longer.

That's Abaddon, GinandTonic, ComradeDavo, Mise and Daftpanzer

Obligatory, er, Davo making a strange face while Mise struts in the background shot?

Start of the day, with just Mise and ComradeDavo for company.

Since no-one else turned up, we headed off to play air-hockey. After a while we left, with those two citing 'ooh we want to go to a pub', but I think it's because they wanted to drown their sorrows after devastating losses against the visiting Scottish team.

Mise won 'Best t-shirt of the UK Meetup 2010' award. I won the 'Worst ability to keep from moving the camera about when taking a picture' award. Sigh.

Mr. Davo

Mr. Sharuminar

Mr. Plotinus

Mr. Abaddon

And Mr. Tonic

I didn't get any pics of Daftpanzer for these early stages, but he shall appear in a later post as I chronicle the groups adventures for food.

Such as this one.

Since a couple of you, who shall remain nameless, insisted:

Location: Starbucks, 55 Oxford Street (By Soho Street and to the West of Tottenham Court Road Station)

(1 on map)

Prospective activities:
-drinking
-debating
-drinking
-meal
-drinking
-people making cultural jokes
-drinking
-naming and shaming/denunciation of douches on here
-drinking
-"hard liquor" phase of the night reached
-civ discussion
-drinking
-incident involving the Pirates Fanatic Centre
-supper
-drinking
-Sean Connery incident repeated
-drinking

Cheers guys!

I of course am very interested. I'll get contacting everyone I can think of to make sure they know this threads up, but everyone else writing on walls etc would be a real help :)

Location doesn't work for me. How about we have it in Vancouver this year?

Then it would be the Vancouver CFC Meet, not the UK CFC Meet silly!

Location doesn't work for me. How about we have it in Vancouver this year?

You pay my expenses and I'm there! Always wanted to go to Canada...

I'm in! Being as I'm basically in London anyway.

EDIT: London, UK, rather than London, ON or whatever.

Dammit, Mise! You fixed that before I could play a pun on you. [pissed]

Bad time for me is easter weekend and basically the whole of May up till around the 17th (uni deadlines). Otherwise I'm in!

Bad time for me is easter weekend and basically the whole of May up till around the 17th (uni deadlines). Otherwise I'm in!

You going to be living down there all summer? I'm thinking ideally it would be towards the end of June this meet?

Also, if you don't do LifeNES, don't come to the Meet! :evil:

;)

hmm LifeNES it is then :)

Yeah my master course finishes in September, and I'd like to stay here after if I can.

I will if I can, but my back is still making travelling difficult so best to set a date and I'll turn up if possible.

I'll have to make a decision whether or not to bring my Julian May book for a later date then ;)

I'm up for any time, but if it's after May I will probably have moved in to my new flat by then, meaning I could put a few of you guys up for the night if you bring a sleeping bag.

As I said, mid June would be most audacious.

I always like the sound of these, but just travelling to London will likely be the better part of £40!

Where you coming from?

Tell him to just hide in Kan's luggage...

Top Bottom