• No, I can't/don't want to

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Other/token GRM

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Have fun, and post pictures afterwards.

Well, that was jolly pleasant, and nice to meet you all again.

Sorry I had to scuttle off early, but I still didn't get home 'til after 1 am - if I had left much later I would have ended up sleeping on an office floor again.

Just out of interest, can anyone remember quite why Ram was trying to portray Brennan and me as rabid warmongering neo-cons, as opposed to recognising us for the peace-loving hippy beatniks we truly are (well, Brennan is, at least) ?

And I suppose I ought to apologise for shouting at non-con to "stop that now!" when he started drizzling sweet and sour sauce over the table - perhaps the inner father in me came to the surface. On the other hand, the whole tea incident was just too stupid for words, so perhaps I'll hold fire on that apology...

Anyway, hope you all got back home safe.

I finally made it back home about 2am, british rail managing to royally screw up the trains yet again:lol:

Non-coms dinner behaviour..... certainally needs work:lol:

Was good to see everybody:)

Just out of interest, can anyone remember quite why Ram was trying to portray Brennan and me as rabid warmongering neo-cons, as opposed to recognising us for the peace-loving hippy beatniks we truly are (well, Brennan is, at least) ?
I can't remember how that debate got started, is amusing in hindsight how very typical CFC like it was!

I think we picked the date specifically for the engineering works. It took me 2 busses and a train over 2 1/2 hours for what should have been a less than 1 hr one train journey to get home. An excellent meet though, photos will be up later.

Definitely some interesting discussions and poor Ciceronian getting soaked in tea.

Much Fun.

Those of you who wimped out and went home missed the Albanian Gangster's Pub at 3 in the morning, followed by a civilised drinkiepoos at Ram's pad until about 6 in the morning. For which we must give thanks to Ram - a proper gent if ever there was one - and apologise profusely to his lady love; we are all worthless bums and not fit to clean her shoes with our tongues.

I'm sure nonconformist will apologise for the camp-bed he destroyed any minute now *cough*. And for his appalling table manners (flippin' student :rolleyes: )

On Sunday, we arose, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Not. Stapel proceeded to play Civ 4 and then we went for a fry-up and a game of snooker. The meetup finally finished around 6 in the evening as it was getting dark, and Noncon, Ciceronian, Rambuchan and myself split up to go our seperate ways on the wonderful London Transport system (flippin' replacement buses :rolleyes: )

Good to see you all. Now who's going to plan the next one?

Can someone please tell me what brennan has written above? Since I discovered that he's a raging, neo-conservative, war mongering nutjob, I decided to put him on my ignore list. ;)

Can someone please tell me what brennan has written above? Since I discovered that he's a raging, neo-conservative, war mongering nutjob, I decided to put him on my ignore list. ;)
Sod off you anarchist lunatic. :p

Top Bottom