UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
I'm almost afraid to ask. But what are those 4 looking/pondering at ?
Would you like to hear my theories ? :mischief:
No, no, girls have been found on the left and the right. At that moment, we had the Dutch guys in front of us, really weird human beings who got us all puzzled. :p

Actually I turned up an hour late after staying out till 5:30am with a friend the night before:blush:
Heh. Well in these pictures your recovery skills look good. :cheers:
Word around the street is the crowd was comprised of open minded, non religous, drinking machines. :D

Lest we forget...

A hearty thanks to Sophie for getting the organising of this off the ground, also to noncon for his selfless harbouring and distribution of phone numbers (though he didn't send them to me - maybe I should have taken the hint....;)), and to Furiey for helping me negotiate the tricky last 10 yards to the pub.

And thank you very much, everyone, for buying me drinks! Making a grand total of two times that I've been drunk, ever. Yes, I got sloshed on 1.5 Strongbows. :crazyeye:

Next year, shall we meet after Christmas, or in the summer?

Making a grand total of two times that I've been drunk, ever. Yes, I got sloshed on 1.5 Strongbows. :crazyeye:

To be fair, you probably osmosed in additional alcohol from the beer which I threw on your leg. Always a good way to introduce yourself to someone new, I find....

Next year, shall we meet after Christmas, or in the summer?

Summer is always a bit difficult due to people being on holidays, and London (at least) suffers terribly from tourists at that time of the year. But maybe late Spring, or early Autumn ? Maybe we should have a poll ? :mischief:

Top Bottom