Unit Discussion/Previews

Here's a preview of something I started doing while waiting for PM from Goldflash: an Ork Transport. It looks still a bit silly, but orks are that way. And it's still a WIP-image. I have still some things to add, like:
- chimneys (propably small ones on all those spheres in the back or only two larger ones)
- I think I'll propably have to change the colours around, but I'll wait for your comments on that one (maybe mostly grays on this one).

Cheers!

@Odin,
The eyepiece looks great :thumbsup:
But I'm not sure about the rifle - it doesn't look like a sniper rifle - altough I have absolutely no idea what do future sniper rifles look like :). And I don't think that's such a big issue in the finished unit...

About the ork transport
This looks a bit better IMO. This is based a bit on an ork landa (I've seen a pic of it once)... But is the ork-head a stupid idea here?

I think that Ultramarines are supposed to be the "vanilla" Space Marines, ie. they have all the Space Marines units, while the other chapters get "Unique Units" so to speak.

but saying that, i guess they do need a unique units for themselves, right?

EDIT: The only "UU" the Ultramarines have in the tabletop game (according to the UK 40K site) is the Tyranid Hunter, which i guess is kinda the same as what you said, right?

Haha! Do you feel lucky, punk?

Yeah, my holidays are finished - I might be able to pull something fancy for WH40K-world (I'm currently reading Gav Thorpe's Last Chancers - an omnibus of three novels and three short stories - and those boys are real badasses :) )

Top Bottom