Unit Request Thread 3

Can somebody make Mogami class heavy cruiser. I know that Tom make this unit in it carrier conversion but I need original version.I found model into civfanatics 3d models that can be imported in Bryce. The model have triple turrets but I would like to have double turret guns like it was in WWII. Here is link for model. http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12607

Attachments

• suzuya01.jpg
    suzuya01.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 85
Are you sure there's no Mogami anywhere (besides the Sengoku scenario)?

No. Tom did make all heavy cruisers of Imperial Japanese Navy, but this one he did after conversion to seaplane carrier which I don't like. The Mogami class is important because they have five double barreled turret which was great firepower at that time for cruiser. Personally I think that this class was best of all at beginning of WWII. The Seaplane carrier conversion was useless.

Check the most recent upload in the Industrial Units db. Caveat: it's from 2002 (!) and I've not seen it in game, but it previews just fine.

:xmassign: ,

Your Humble Archivist

EDIT: I DIDN'T MENTION WYRM'S OTHERWISE FINE GMC TRUCK AS IT LACKS A DEATH.ANIM.

-O.

yea i'd have to go remove the link in the ini file. If i did, would the unit still function?

yes indeed....i was so happy last year with the christmas pack, so i nerved everyone around with wishes...hope other kids would consider themselves also spoiled with this huge array of already available units, but you know how kids are blackmailing their parents - crying, jumping, sticking to the floor, and so one, why not if it functions.....:please:

There have been a number of requests over the years for a "Worker Elephant," however, it has yet to be done. :sad: So, will someone please create one; it will make any number of modders happy. All we need is an elephant with a mahout pulling up a tree or picking up and rolling a log. Hint: I think Daz has a free elephant model. :)

ı am always a late bloomer in game play , regularly play the 540 turns . So ı would really like to see a link for a tank with a dozer blade attached or any similar military engineering vehicle so that ı could add them to have a defensible unit to rebuilt roads after they invariably end up pillaged .

r16, one interesting tank appeared this week, without a dozer blade, but it has something very special instead - check it out. You can change animations order into the .ini file.

ı am always a late bloomer in game play , regularly play the 540 turns . So ı would really like to see a link for a tank with a dozer blade attached or any similar military engineering vehicle so that ı could add them to have a defensible unit to rebuilt roads after they invariably end up pillaged .

Look in the d/l db for Jeffsheet's M728 CEV. It's a little on the small size and doesn't have worker anims (just use the Fidget) but IMHO it certainly is the best "stop-gap" you're going to find ;)

Best,

Oz

Top Bottom