Unit requests thread

I see you have many interesting units in your workshops. Are they available for download somewhere?

You mean where the 3d model file is or my unit? I can release the unit when I am done with the ocean liner, I already made it for my mod.

I mean the .nif, if you are ready to release it (and the .nif and maybe .kfm are ready for use).

The number of Units in your treat is quite large, and there are many beautiful units with it. I think it will be a big mod you are working on.

Thank you so much. Don't worry, I just wanted to be sure that you did not forgot it.

Hello!

I'm trying to put together a unit with a Germanic shield like the one seen in this photo:
Arminius.jpg

celtic swordsman.png

I did find a pretty close fit with the shield seen here, held by the Celtic swordsman. Does anyone happen to know if there is a Germanic skin for this shield? Or, if any artist is feeling especially generous and could re-skin the shield for me, I would be very grateful. Thank you!

UPDATE: I've gone ahead and swapped in the shield, so I think I might try to paint it myself...
Civ4ScreenShot0074.JPG

Attachments

• celtic swordsman.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
I am looking for some cold war tank models. There are very much units for the world war II, but only few more modern.

Secondly a light tank/tankette/armoured weapons carrier, e.g. the German Wiesel.

In this case, I really prefer this unit, but I also would work with another one.

I renew my request for this unit.

In addition, I have a very special request. Could someone modify the tank.kfm, so the unit will do a Paradrop like this "airborne tank":

Also, I am looking for an amphibious APC, maybe like this:

And an amphibios tank like the DD tank:

Last 2 I can replace my generic tank modes, but the paradrop animation I don't know how to do.

Okay, do not mind the amphibious tank and APC, I found existing models for both (even if it is not the DD tank, but another amphibious modell). I only wonder why I did not found them earlier whe I seeked first time some month ago.

In addition, I have a very special request. Could someone modify the tank.kfm, so the unit will do a Paradrop like this "airborne tank":
Here you go. To make a whole unit file set out of this, make a copy of the tank folder and add/replace the files from the attached files.

Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Airborntank.zip
    70.9 KB · Views: 153
Are there any basic resources for people just starting up with all the importing of custom models? I have blender 2.49 , nif export scripts and ...loads of free time now; the few tutorials I have found on the forum don't go deep enough in details, I have a general idea I believe with importing obj models but no idea afte that

Top Bottom