Unit requests thread

And now we can recenter this thread on requests.
Is someone interested to use disgruntled citizen with christian missionary bones ? It could be a civilopedia door-to-door salesman. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i finally would have modern prophet wich i'm trying to make without success :D

If anyone could do the spy without her backpack that would be ludicrously useful.

If anyone could do the spy without her backpack that would be ludicrously useful.

i do believe it has been done check out CRolands "pack2" i think it is in the dl area, under unit graphics-"misc". it has a spy minus the backpack and glasses

hello all.....i made what i think is a very nice texture for the machinegunner model, a franco-prussian war german. i also plan to make a frenchman, the machinegunner texture is very well suited, BUT the animation to rifleman does NOT work by just removing the MG and pointing to riflemanKFM. PLEASE..my attempts at boning have not been fruitful...(to be honest I have not tried with infantry animations) i need a MGer "boned" to a rifleman

THANKS

EDIT----DONT WORRY I WAS ABLE TO PERFORM THE TRANSPLANT!!!!!!!!!

I have a unit request for ya Bernie14...
Love your UU-Knight units!
How about a knight unit for the Mongols for me/us?

if you notice the most fore-front mounted Mongrel i think that you'd be the most appropreate model to base or copy from.
however the standing Archer would also make a great Long BowmanUU unit and the nealing one as an Archer UU unit for the Mongols.
What do you think Bernie?

Attachments

• Mongrels.jpg
    Mongrels.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 83
Can someone please resking the wolves to make them white?
[BAMBIEEYES]please ?[/BAMBIEEYES]

I have a unit request for ya Bernie14...
Love your UU-Knight units!
How about a knight unit for the Mongols for me/us?

if you notice the most fore-front mounted Mongrel i think that you'd be the most appropreate model to base or copy from.
however the standing Archer would also make a great Long BowmanUU unit and the nealing one as an Archer UU unit for the Mongols.
What do you think Bernie?

i saved the pic and will give it a go.......

I'll see what i can do - i don't promisse anything but if i would be succesfull you'll have it today or tomorrow.

ah ok
10 other letters

i really need the paratrooper and the transport helicopter: the bests moments i had in civ3, were the modern warfare and the airdrops i did, and it's really boring when you've got to build a newly transport (if water doesn't allow you to go there on foot) even when you've got an airport, and if it was in civ3, you would be able to airdrop it. i think paratroopers should also be able to be dropped in the same tile than enemy units,without an "air drop failed" because of some promotion they started with, and other units should be also capable of doing the same, if they had that promotion

i do believe it has been done check out CRolands "pack2" i think it is in the dl area, under unit graphics-"misc". it has a spy minus the backpack and glasses

Thank you, and thank you CRoland, I think I've just made a mess in pants.

the fx file has them removed, I've not tried owt yet but I reckon you could still rebone with it?

Top Bottom