US Congresswoman shot in Arizona

Nice one, Sarah.

But will she go to prison for inciting this? Will there even be a stain upon her public character for it? I doubt it. People in the hood, liberals, Communists, hell the Waco crowd could NEVER hide behind the 2nd Amendment the way those punks do, and then they openly incite murder and violence! As a way to make America better? Who do they think they are? Marat?

The Beast Rises, Democracy is a lie, the End Times have arrived.

EDIT: See, miss "don't retreat, reload," is already validated through her use of unaffiliated organizations.

Nobody incited anyone to shoot one of our country's leaders, Ski. Someone of their own volition did this, and that someone is who is responsible.

www.sarahpac.com says on its main page
"Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee "

I might be misunderstanding. Additionally, the quality of the page was really, really low when I made that initial comment. It looks a lot nicer now. Maybe it was getting too many hits.
The thing bears her signature, was highly publicized to the extent that she couldn't have not known about it, and she never condemned it = tacit approval.

It's Sarah Palin. I'd believe her if she said she had no clue about anything.

FNC's Shep Smith says one of the dead is a child.
News conference delayed for a few minutes. Sheriff to also hold conference.

Also on FNC. Apparently one of the dead was a child.

Crossposts.....

This is crazy. I certainly hope this was not politically motivated/encouraged (in some way in the shooters mind) but that is unfortunately where my mind jumps first.

There have been way too many suggestions from irresponsible people in public positions in the past few years. That SarahPAC poster JR linked to is a prime example.

People in the hood, liberals, Communists, hell the Waco crowd could NEVER hide behind the 2nd Amendment the way those punks do.

Link to video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party#Political_activities

In 1967, the [Black Panther] party organized a march on the California state capitol to protest the state's attempt to outlaw carrying loaded weapons in public after the Panthers had begun exercising that right. Participants in the march carried rifles.

Nobody incited anyone to shoot one of our country's leaders, Ski. Someone of their own volition did this, and that someone is who is responsible.

And they should be held responsible. But there are still people who create a socially acceptable niche for murder with their gun nut banter and their oversized rhetoric about minute ideological differences. This guy killed eleven people. If he is part of a trend of people performing such acts, being cheerleaded up until they pull the trigger by people like Palin who then immediately denounce them and find the next nut to cheer on. In that case there will be a lot more than 11 people's blood on the hands of the groups who promoted that activity.

Don't reload, fu**ing talk it out. People who are opposed to peaceful discussion of options and who cheerlead the use of violence can't get away without consequences.

Moderator Action: Please use clean language. Please don't selectively edit a swearword in order to dodge the autocensor.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Yes, but look at how the Panthers get covered on the news vis a vis the Tea Party. "They have guns" is a frightening prospect with panthers, and somehow supposed to be reassuring when talking about militias and white power fanatics.

Even though my mind went to those Town Hall meetings where some people brought guns for whatever reason, it is extremely premature to assume this was politically motivated.

Even at a tragic time like this, JR, you're being unbelievably crass.
Aren't you blaming the messenger instead of the people who create graphics such as this to deliberately incite nuts?

This is awful. :(

Top Bottom