v 26, and above ALL Bugs/Crashes reporting thread

I am not sure if it is my doing but after using I think Galley to move my turn freezes in a way that it do not circulate units, the turn button is green and my space key do not "stop" unit or switch to the next one available. I can go to cities and manually operate units but space make them have klepsydra on the ikon and still cannot go next turn like it is witched off..... however somehow few times I was able to push it by randomly clicking units and trying "space" again

Edit:
This time I got CTD trying to force turn change..... must be the game

Edit: After ending this turn the CTD appears each time pressing" space"

Attachments

• Krushyn BC-7125.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
I've got a repeatable CTD after ending this turn. MiniDump included.

@Koshling:

This is in the exact same area I was looking at to try and fix Shenryyr's issue with the cultural calculations, so when you look at this crash could you also look at a way (perhaps the method I suggested, perhaps something else) to fix his issue of having culture out in the middle of nowhere?

Here are two saves, one just before building new units and one after building them and promoting a couple. On the Unit Testing save, Orleans is going to train 3 Shaolin Monks and Rouen is going to train 2 Longbowmen on the next turn.

On the Unit Testing 2 save, I was able to promote a Shaolin Monk to Combat VI and Policing V and only Policing V increased the unit's XP cost for its next level. I was also able to promote a Longbowman to City Garrison III and Drill III without increasing the XP for the next promotion at all.

I **think** I've got a fix for this, but the situation is quite complex. Once I push it to SVN (shortly) please check it seems ok to you also.

Has a fix to get Lumber camps, lumber jacks, and Lumber Mills back been made?

JosEPh

Just had a CTD with SVN 3680 was going to attack Barbs East of my Capital with Thief, when Poof.

EDIT: I put in SVN 3681 and it worked for the next turn, but i am going to leave the minidump here maybe it has something that the game itself didnt??

Servant's guild requires 7 servant's quarters. Servants quarters can only be build in city with Palace, Forbidden Palace, or Versailles. Thus, Servant's Guild is unbuildable.

Just updated to SVN 3681, CTD at EoT. Did recalc 1st.

@AIAndy, Lumber camps/jacks now accessible

JosEPh

Edit: reverted to 3674 still CTD on EoT.

I'm still seeing the same problem after updating to SVN 3681.

Working on this one now. I can see what he did and why but its a very strange issue and for whatever reason that was not an effective fix...

Still trying to sort out the fundamental error.

My missionaries are now starting with an upgrade glow and are not getting the moral promotion they should be getting from the Falmen Temple. They are also not starting automated probably because of the upgrade glow.

My missionaries are now starting with an upgrade glow and are not getting the moral promotion they should be getting from the Falmen Temple. They are also not starting automated probably because of the upgrade glow.

Should be addressed on the Push I'm doing now.

latest SVN. CTD (repeatable) at end of turn. And rogues still have -105 and +45% str (both combat 6).

Zip file contains save file and MiniDump. I tested multiple save files from many games and they all crashed on SVN 3683, and it's a fast crash! Not even time for the running man icon.

Revert back to 3682 and this save advances to the next turn.

Here's a bug we haven't seen in a while - hidden terrain.

The Wanderer named "LOOK AT ME" is on a tile that looks like grassland, but has a hidden forest on it. The tile to the West is also a forest that is not showing.

Viewports are not enabled, graphic settings are on High.

EDIT: This bug was last seen in SVN 3197, between v24 and v25. Recalc did not change the display, nor did loading the file again.

Top Bottom