veBear's LH Gallery

AND IT'S A GOOOOOOAAAAAL!!!

And an update: Scimitar seperated and retexturing begun.

EDIT:
AND SPAIN WINS THE WORLD CUP 2010!!!!!
:king::king::goodjob::goodjob::D:D

Here's two prewiews

Pictures Removed

That's really cool! You could use to change around the colors and textures though for some difference from Toku.

Wanted to take a look at an image of the guy before i comment, but it seems there are no around.

Okay, nothing to compare, but still great :goodjob:.
That's how i think a samurai should look (without an armor; and i know: He's not a japanese, but still looks so).

Does brown hair colour sound good enough? Also, this guy is pretty much shorter than toku, which is the main pain in the ass when refitting the eyes to the LH. Probably going to use some time on that...

That's how i think a samurai should look (without an armor; and i know: He's not a japanese, but still looks so).
I could make a retextured samurai version later...

So here's a screenie of new hair colour. Should i make it more brown or is this okay?

Picture Removed

Looks completly fine.

And east asian people with brown hair are, as far as i know, a lot less common than with black hair, so imho it should stay black.

Actually, both are common. Black is a -bit- more common, but not by a huge amount.

Capo (or Ekmek), that LH animation guide.... how do you use someone else's animations on another LH? I'm trying to do that on Abaoji.

Capo (or Ekmek), that LH animation guide.... how do you use someone else's animations on another LH? I'm trying to do that on Abaoji.

the guide tells if the animation is compatible meaning it wont distort when played.

the easiest way is to copy over the animation files that you want to use and rename them then to files you want to replace. so if have catherine but want to use isabellas you would copy isabellas kf animation files over and rename files like isabella_greeting.kf to catherine_greeting.kf

Thanks ekmek, that really helped me... and also made me experiment a little. Here's a pic of Abaoji with Cyrus' annoyed animations :lol:

Picture Removed

I have now released Abaoji v1, check him out ;)

Edit: I have also done some HEAVY improvement of the first and second post. Thanks, ImageShack.

Edit2: Draft of Sigurd I in third post ;)

did you use the shader or nonshader textures?

Both of them, think the coat is shadered while the rest not, not totally sure IMHO

Just a fun fact. Did you know that in 1814, when Norway for a short time was an independant kingdom, the National Anthen was Norges Skaal, which translates Norway's Toast :lol:

Top Bottom