Warhammer FB Mod

What race do you play in Warhammer FB? (you can select more than one)

• I don't play

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • I play Warhammer 40k

Votes: 115 22.4%
  • I play Lord of The Rings

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 87 16.9%
  • Brettonia

Votes: 53 10.3%
  • Orcs and Goblins

Votes: 64 12.5%
  • Dogs of War

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • High Elves

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Dark Elves

Votes: 54 10.5%
  • Wood Elves

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 74 14.4%
  • Chaos Dwarves

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Lizardmen

Votes: 49 9.5%
  • Beasts of Chaos

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Hordes of Chaos

Votes: 45 8.8%
  • Skaven

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • Ogre Kingdoms

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Tomb Kings

Votes: 44 8.6%
  • Vampire Counts

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
great orcs seZ!

sorry testers, I'm not quite done with the next test. :( been more busy than I anticipated (I'm packing to move + finals + work :cry: cry me a river I know ) I'll post it as soon as possible. Gotta few hours tonight.

I started this project partially to learn a bit about being in the games biz. At least I'm learning why they always push back release dates :lol:

Impressive overall, but the blade of the halbard isnt quite right. Looks plastic and toy-like, not like a real blade.

Stunning otherwise.

Beautiful. In the pic the helmet looks wierd, but I love the unit Ploep.

Ha! This i like.

Look at the Unit Graphics forum ;)

Nippon and Cathay vol2 (part1 :p )

Woodelves part 2

Orcs alpha download
here

Gods where have i been... i have seemed to have lost all my time lately but i'll send what civ entries for the Dark Elves i've done... i think i've done most of them but im unsure... plus you'd probably want more than just the Army books units to even it out but hey im not doing the units so... Anyway incoming Civ entries.

Oh and by the way looking good so far keep it up.

Here it be. I believe... I hope...

Attachments

• Dark Elf Civ Entries.doc
    29 KB · Views: 186
@ Sez: love those new units, especially the fact that you tried to do some orcs (everybody just got to love greenskinz :D )

Ploep asked me to do new buttons for his Highelf Units, thought it would be best to upload them here. I also included a button for a Highelf Settler to go along with these.

Whatever, here you go:

preview:

Preview Highelf Units 01.jpg

zip:

View attachment 125979

@ JP: If you still need help with the XML, I´d be glad to do the Art_Defines and Info for Bonuses and Improvements, since I already did the gamefont, buttons and Atlas files for the resources. One idea: the Improvement for Barley could be a brewery, which becomes available with the brewery tech (I know that C. Roland already did a Model for a medieval brewery, which could be used for this purpose!). Barley could also have one less food bonus but plus one happiness, to make it different from wheat. Tell me what you think about it.

I had a look at the Highelves Units thread and recognized that Ploe used another helmet for the Lothern Seaguard :blush:

So that one can better distinguish it from the Spearman I did another version of the button:

HESeaGuard.jpg

and also a new one for the Archer (although I know the unit hasn´t been done up to now) - that´s because I used a model of a Hero unit for the last one:

HEArcher.jpg

now all I can hope for is that you don´t use the feathers for the Archers :p
But do as you please!

the zip:

View attachment 126015

Duke, Ploe, could you cooperate and make the buttons for the woodelves, cause i really liked the background of Ploes Glade Guard. (with that your part would be fullfilled ploe ;) ) and perhaps you could change the colour of the Miniatures (if you take fotos for the buttons), cause i dont like this turquoise (türkis...and it wouldnt fit into the color sheme i used for the units.)

Big Thanks in advance, hope i dont demand tooo much with this :p

Good god man! been gone for a few days and already 6 more pages!

@Ploe and SeZ: BRILLIANT MODELS GUYS!! love the elves! cant wait! Greenskins are awsome too, best ive seen so far.

@Duke: nice buttons! Me likes many!

@J.: heya, i sent you a PM, but thought id make it official: im dropping from the team because my Exams are quickly approaching and my modding abilities are no where near as awsome as you lot.
if you want i can still help with research and ideas and that, but no modding for me ;)

If you need more reserch etc. give us a list of things youre lacking info on and ill see what i can scrounge up.

hey guys,
sorry I've not been 'round, I just got finished setting up internet in my new place. All the new models look awesome! I have lots of catching up to do...

Duke, I would definately appreciate help. After I'm done with the next beta (sometime this week :p sry) I'll chat with you 'bout that.

P.L. I'm sorry to see you go. Thanks for the help, you've been great but I completely understand. Drop me a line when you are done with exams, and I'll see what I can come with in terms of research if you are still interested.

Okey, time to unpack some more boxes and then maybe to some modding.

Top Bottom