That's interesting. I didn't catch it, but I will not rule out that if I will if I try again. It seems that DW sometimes doesn't sort to get all of the missing functions to be displayed at the top. Either way I figured out how to do the testing and I will go through with it. It will be a good approach to have automated tests because not only will it be faster and easier to test, it will be a place to add more test scripts later. I suspect I can get away with running test scripts in parallel to exploit multiple CPU cores and complete all tests within 15 seconds. Sounds like a good concept to have and perhaps automatically use prior to creating releases.