[We the People] Bug reporting

It looks like the next release will have to skip this step even if it means more work for us when releasing. It seems it is more problematic for people than we expected and apparently people doesn't read the install instructions even when running into problems.
I was guilty of this but when I got the error I figured I should probably read the instructions and spotted it right away, but yeah, probably a good idea. :lol:

Did you move/copy the DLL into asserts as mentioned in the install instructions?

It looks like the next release will have to skip this step even if it means more work for us when releasing. It seems it is more problematic for people than we expected and apparently people doesn't read the install instructions even when running into problems.

I did place 1 City Plot in the correct folder, I read direction.
After 6th download, it finally worked!

Can anyone help with this crash?
I uploaded the GAME SAVE!

Crash happens after I end 2nd turn from the moment of that save.
Thx upfront for any help.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1514-September.ColonizationSave
    541.1 KB · Views: 144
I already had the children play with fire event burn down a tile of jungle and in Septembre 1495 the next jungle fire event happens but is shown in the chronicle with some event function ("TXT_KEY_EVENT_TRIGGER_JUNGLE_FIRE_3"). Screenshot:
Spoiler :

upload_2019-1-19_15-39-4.png

Killed 40 groups of Indians
Every move dies 4-6 Indians.
Why do Indians attack through water?
They also get the cons out of the water they don't have the river crossing.
Why can't they ignore these troops, isn't it more profitable for them to destroy the city?
Why are they coming directly and can't attack red, where there is no river (the cell below)?
Why can't they encircle my troops and attack with a stack of 40 units and kill the colonial infantry!

In my current game I built a lot of fishing boats and in my last game several whaling boats and did put them on "automatic" which is supposed to have them seek out a bonus resource, gather until full and offload at the nearest port (which I assumed meant only the colonial ports with a dock).

However a lot of those sailed to Europe instead. Does Europe count as "nearest port" for them at some point in the ocean?

However a lot of those sailed to Europe instead. Does Europe count as "nearest port" for them at some point in the ocean?
I don't think the fishing boats are even supposed to be able to go to Europe. I opened a ticket for it.

THE KING IS ATTACKING!
Looks like scaling went wrong. I have seen this in another game where the problem was an out of date driver for the graphics card, not an issue with the game itself.

Hello

Today for first time I tried to load this mod, but when it loads I got a lot of errors like the one in the snapshot, I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

Attachments

• colerror.png
    colerror.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 122
Brigantine in the lake
(Québec it is a French colony and it just declared war and captured the city)

Guys i need help almost every turn i keep receiving the same message about estabilishing whailing activities in my capital city i have already accepted it but it keeps turning up and the only option i can click on will make a disorder in that city and if it keeps happening the city will run out of food and the health will be horribly low so it is impossible to play

Don't you think the King asks too little?

The fact is that the King can not come to the course when I have A lot of money, and comes to random,
That's what this will give him 1 gold, he did it ore not buy it...

Guys i need help almost every turn i keep receiving the same message about estabilishing whailing activities in my capital city i have already accepted it but it keeps turning up and the only option i can click on will make a disorder in that city and if it keeps happening the city will run out of food and the health will be horribly low so it is impossible to play

That sounds like a bug which was already fixed in the latest release- which version of WTP are you running?

Top Bottom