Wednesday, September 25 Science Poll

Which Tech Do You Feel We Should Research?

• Writing (Science: Great Library, Libraries. Exploration: Map Making. Commerce: Courthouses. Governme

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Mysticisim (Culture/ Happiness: The Oracle. Government: Monarchy)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Abstain (Annoyance Factor: High)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Okay. This one is just informal. We have met the Indians and got Alphabet from them. Now, the debate will begin weteher to go to the GL or Monarchy.

Please vote Mysticisim, Writing or Abstain.

Note- this is going to be up until Tuesday night. If by some chance it reaches Quorm, i may make it official (j/k)

I believe Strider has already said that Mysticism would be next.

Originally posted by Cyc
I believe Strider has already said that Mysticism would be next.

Wrong... Half of the people want a path to monarcy the other half a path to the alphabet... The poll was a tie so we went for alpha in the T/C. Later we traded that The wheel for alpha so I believe we should go for mysticism then writing then lit then polytheism then monarcy.

Quoting Strider:
Wrong... Half of the people want a path to monarcy the other half a path to the alphabet... The poll was a tie so we went for alpha in the T/C. Later we traded that The wheel for alpha so I believe we should go for mysticism then writing then lit then polytheism then monarcy.

Exactly, Strider. I was referring to the post where SAaM asked you if you would chose writing as the next tech if we were to trade for alphbet. That's when you said "No, we will go for Mysticism". Which I think is a good move.

Originally posted by Cyc
Quoting Strider:

Exactly, Strider. I was referring to the post where SAaM asked you if you would chose writing as the next tech if we were to trade for alphbet. That's when you said "No, we will go for Mysticism". Which I think is a good move.

Thanks....

But it looks lik writing is going to win.

i think if we get monachy we can trade it with loads of people to help us catch back up in the tech race

Nevr trade Monarchy until you have completed the Hanging Gardens, IMHO. But after it's completed, there still might be trade opportunities.

So, we shall research writting to build the great library, right? is one of our cities going to start a prebuild? can we afford to have one of our two cities in such position?

Ehecatl Atzin

:D Your attempts at doing a pre-build in this depotism will be comic. Just as every time the penguin lists the path of monarchy as not having the Hanging Gardens or improved production is comic. Even libraries or the cities to put them in will be scarce, unless we start the whipping, which is futile in itself. You people need the benefits of an improved society to appreciate a higher science level. But I can see how you might want to just sit back and wait on the Great Library.

We should follow the path of Monarchy which allow us to impose our will upon our neighbors, while maintaining happiness at home, and later capture the GL for ourselves.

Our enemies have started with more forces than we. The path to dominance involves superior production and government.

Bill

ah, cp, glad to see you back. Anyways, strider is out, leaving me incharge. my polling has discovered that 13 people prefer writing and 12 people prefer mysticism (including cp). So, as acting head, i am giving the goahead to writing. unfortunalty, im going to most likely miss the tc and our chat rep is MIA. So, unless theres a spot vote to override this, writing it is.

Top Bottom