What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several issues yet to be worked out before the hearing with Brett Kavanaughand Christine Blasey Ford on Thursday....

Reminds me a little bit of Rodman going face first into the cliff wall when he tried something similar live on TV like 2 decades ago.

This has been making the rounds. A 7-year-old girl sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" before a Los Angeles-Seattle match. It's kind of jaw-dropping, actually.

From 1990, back in the time when Wayne's World was not a parody but a facsimile, rather like The Onion and contemporary politics.

(I wish the audio was the same quality as in the album, but you cannot have everything)

Obviously this is glossing over stuff here and there for brevity's sake. None the less this was a positive surprise, for the inputs i had given google should have returned hideous sjw nonsense. Maybe google figured a lady of color would do, even without the nonsense. :)

Obviously this is glossing over stuff here and there for brevity's sake. None the less this was a positive surprise, for the inputs i had given google should have returned hideous sjw nonsense. Maybe google figured a lady of color would do, even without the nonsense. :)

I don't get it, what would you characterize as SJW nonsense if not this video?

But ZTE was losing too many jobs to the US /s
Its quite plausiable since the chip only had 1 function which was to open a backdoor for insertion of spyware which piggybacked on an existing remote access function. Supermicro have contracts with Amazon and Apple terminated

Last edited:

One could say:
Time's up.

That is a damn good movie.

Right. Video, a video... erm, here we go.

Spoiler :

Horrible prize, indeed.

Delectable.
You people have that loan word, don't you?

22 minutes is back :love:

Oh, feces, now we have to explain it to Americans.

Dear Americans:
Canada has a satire journal in - whatchamacallit - video format.
They make fun of everyone. Unrelated to the partisan position of the persons made fun of.
It's quite the technology.

(Also: Jebus, they take vacations of Central European proportions.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom