What do you do to your hair?

What things do you do to your hair?

• I dye my hair when needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just out of interest... what things do you do to your hair? Any special recurring treatments?

I wash it everyday, and shampoo every other day.

I forgot... I shave my head every other week.

Head & Shoulders, applied twice. One is straight shampoo, the other is conditioner + shampoo. I brush it to the side and sometimes let it grow out a little. Usually though, it's pretty short.

Wash it with shampoo and conditioner every day, and usually blow dry it. Cut hair once a month or so; bangs twice a month. That's about it.

Shampoo and conditioner every day, leaving the conditioner in for 5 minutes or so.

Blow dry and straighten with a flat-iron every day. The straightening every day will probably (I hope!) stop once my hair gets longer; right now it's at a bit of an awkward length.

I used to get my hair cut every 5-6 weeks, now it's about twice that long (at least) between cuts because I'm in the process of growing out what was once a super-short pixie cut. My hair is currently the longest it's been in a decade, and it's almost jaw-length now.

I easily spend $300/year on my hair, between cuts and the occasional highlights.

Haven't had a haircut in 6 months now. The one I got cost me $1 in Pnomh Penh, so it was bad back then already. :)

Almost every day: Brush, shampoo, condition, towel-dry, put up in a clip.

Occasionally I'll do something like braid it or wear it down or very, very rarely I might curl it.

Haven't had it cut in over a year.

Other- nothing, I wash it once in awhile, if I'm working. No morning treatment.

Voted before noticing a difference between wash and shampoo.

Shampoo every day, condition on occasion or when needed. Brush hair well on Sundays, otherwise pat down/run my hand through on my way out the door.

I shampoo + conditioner (leave in for 5 minutes) every shower. I'm not a big fan of showers and I'll skip them every so often if I'm not going out that day.

Towel + air dry. My wife's dyed it on occasion because it tickles here fancy to do so.

Shampoo + conditioner daily.

I've been surprised to learn that some girls only wash their hair (with some sort of cleaning compound) weekly. They have the nerve to say men lack hygiene.

I get it cut when I want it shorter.

I know that I will look as pig, but I have to say no to all options except changing hairstyle.

As little as possible. Shower and shampoo almost every day, keep it cut fairly short, and then ignore it the rest of the time.

I shampoo it every day, and use conditioner a few times a week when I remember to buy it.

If I am going to church/work/somewhere nice, I usually use a little bit of hair gel. If I'm just going to a friend's house or to work out, I run my hand through my hair on the way out the door and thats enough.

Top Bottom