What do you do to your hair?

What things do you do to your hair?

• I dye my hair when needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mine gets a buzz reasonably often enough, which means I never have to comb it, and washing it takes a whopping 30 seconds in the shower.

Since i have some curly-wavy hair mutation, i have to fix it every morning so i don't go out of the house with hair sticking upwards.

I shower daily and use Shampoo and Conditioner every time i shower so..

I try to keep my hair long thinking it'll pay out in the end, but i end up getting pissed at it not going down when i comb it, and going straight to the barbor to get it cut short. That happens ounce a year, last time a few weeks ago, i currently have fairly short hair.

Washing/shampoo/conditioner as needed. Cut my bangs when they get too long for me to see what I'm doing on the computer. I used to braid my hair rather elaborately at times, but I just don't have the patience to do that anymore. Right now, during the hot part of the year, I wear it in a ponytail.

And quite recently my older cat has developed a habit of petting me and combing my hair with her claws... :crazyeye: Gotta wonder if other cats do that, or just mine, as my Gussy used to run his paw through my hair sometimes.

I've thought of changing the color, but never gone through with it. I remember when the neighbor tried to dye her hair blonde (it was already quite blonde, but she wanted it more blonde)... and it came out purple. :eek:

Nope, my cat does that as well. I often wake up with the cat clawing my hair. Also claws my girlfriend's when she's sitting on the couch.

Every 4 or 5 months I let it get long, very long, it grows fast.

Then I cut it down to a 5 five on the top, and a 1 on the back and the side.

Every time I take a shower Shampoo, Conditioner. If I am going out I will dry it half way and put some pomade in it.

My hair has been trimmed once in the last 5 years, its up to my waist now.

Everytime I shower i shampoo and conditioner it, and I brush it daily. Wash it about 3 times a week, unless some special circumstances occur.

I once heard that it's good to vary hair products because your hair can build a natural resistance to certain elements, yada yada, so I usually use a shampoo & conditioner twice a week, and a shampoo with moisturizer (for the scalp) also about twice a week. The other three days I only do what's needed. If I work out or otherwise sweat, sure -- I'll shampoo again. If it's a day lounging on the computer/couch, I may just wash/rinse it. I have other friends who use this same method and find it works well too.

I once heard that it's good to vary hair products because your hair can build a natural resistance to certain elements, yada yada, so I usually use a shampoo & conditioner twice a week, and a shampoo with moisturizer (for the scalp) also about twice a week. The other three days I only do what's needed. If I work out or otherwise sweat, sure -- I'll shampoo again. If it's a day lounging on the computer/couch, I may just wash/rinse it. I have other friends who use this same method and find it works well too.

Build a resistance?

Your hair is dead, that makes about as much sense as your carpet building a resistance to carpet cleaner.

I get a haircut every week, shower every day using hair + body wash.

Whats the difference between washing and shampooing? But I shampoo it everyday and my hair is usually very short so I don't need to faff on.
No idea what conditioner does but some shampoo have it.

Top Bottom