What do you think about germany?

And here to present the dark side of Germany (no pun intended): A hands on scathing account from an african-american living in Germany (btw, is it considered political incorrect to call african-americans 'black'?).

Moderator Action: Video removed due to the foul language.

I got this impression that the american didn't like germans? :lol:

I think it's kind of dumb to call him African-American. If anything, he's African-German.

I got this impression that the american didn't like germans? :lol:
With that you are actually even more right than you probably thought.
Essentially most of that guys problems are more about being an American in Germany than about being a person with noticeable complexion in Germany.
And here to present the dark side of Germany (no pun intended): A hands on scathing account from an african-american living in Germany (btw, is it considered political incorrect to call african-americans 'black'?).

Well, there is some truth to some of his points but i disagree with most of his interpretation none the less.
Basically i believe that most of the things he took offense with have nothing to do with his ethnicity or even with him being a foreigner at all. For the most part he fails to appreciate how Germans (particularly northerners) are, even amongst themselves, and misinterprets their behavior as being directed at him in particular.
Not that i endorse all the things he criticised, but they are mostly not about him or immigrants in general.

I have the greatest respect for Germany. Most of the POLs are realistic.
The education system produces the finest engineers in the world.

I do not like seeing so many Muslims living in Germany, but that is your choice of course.

I do not like seeing so many Muslims living in Germany, but that is your choice of course.
Nah, German Muslims are, for the most part, not all that 'Muslim' anyway...

With that you are actually even more right than you probably thought.
Essentially most of that guys problems are more about being an American in Germany than about being a person with noticeable complexion in Germany.

Well, there is some truth to some of his points but i disagree with most of his interpretation none the less.
Basically i believe that most of the things he took offense with have nothing to do with his ethnicity or even with him being a foreigner at all. For the most part he fails to appreciate how Germans (particularly northerners) are, even amongst themselves, and misinterprets their behavior as being directed at him in particular.
Not that i endorse all the things he criticised, but they are mostly not about him or immigrants in general.

Personally I think that the guy confuses racism with the dislike germans demonstrate towards him on account of him being a dick. Not sure how he handles his daily conversations but he comes over as incredibly self-centered and judgemental. Him speaking really bad german despite having lived in germany for over 3 years doesn't speak volumes about his attitude towards the country he lives in either..

Have no sound atm so didn't watch the video. Is he American or German now?

Huh? Why?

A lot of things in our lab come from Germany. They make good scientific tools and materials, including some really prolific endothelial cells.

Basically i believe that most of the things he took offense with have nothing to do with his ethnicity

Welcome to being black in America. At least partially.

I would say it's THEIR choice. The germans who are muslims.

Man I hate American-German accents xD.

I just read the youtube description of the video from the dear gentleman. :D

Oh my god, this guy has issues ...
Published on 27 Mar 2012 by RAZZAQ19

I have found most Germans to be:

1) Arrogant and self-deluded thinking that they "are the best people".

2) Have trouble understanding where the personal boundaries of other persons, and the borders of other countries are, but insisting on an exaggerated notion of "lebensraum", to use their own vernacular.

3) Although they are anally retentive about keeping their streets clean, their personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. On a packed German bus the traveler sitting next to an attractive German girl will soon wish he had not due to the aroma emanating from not only her underarms, but due to the tell-tale decayed fish
stench from between her legs.

4) They appear to have a tremendous problem with the truth, telling it, believing it, etc. It's not surprising that the theory of "The Big Lie" was not only popularized, but perfected in Germany by Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler and company.

5) By contrast, German women often feel a need to (in their own words) "debase themselves" with tawdry love affairs with darker skinned people. The intelligent minority man will be smart, after sampling the German woman's good, to give a good swift kick to the apertures he has just marked, and go on his way. When a German woman turns on a minority man, they go after him with all the horrendous zeal and hatred that marked Nazi Germans against Jews, homosexuals, the disabled, and non-Aryans in general.

The attitude of Germans towards other races is not new. It is THE REAL REASON why Spartakos's revolt failed in Italy. The Germanic slaves refused to fight alongside of the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Black African slaves and thus divided their force. The Romans found it much easier to defeat the divided force than what would have been a powerful united force comprised of all slaves.

It's no wonder one of THEIR OWN, Friedrich Nietzsche said of them(selves):

"At the bottom of all races is the magnificent blonde beast lurking in search of prey and victory". Germans? May they one day experience as a people and as a nation what they have inflicted on others.

being racially discriminated against by a black american feels weird ... :)

Typical American "Germans are Nazis" attitude. Why am I not surprised.

lol personal hygiene

A canadian girl once told me she thought it was great the way europeans are relaxed about bathing. Thanks for a backhanded compliment. :D

Well, the US and Canada both have an unhealthy obsession with masking anything that resembles body odor at all times. I can't imagine anti-antiperspirants are actually good for you in the quantity we are forced to apply them in order to remain socially acceptable.

I've never been able to locate someone's smell as coming "from between their legs". I guess the constant smell must have ruined my nose.

Top Bottom