What ever happened to Kylorin?

Ajidica

High Quality Person
What happened to Kylorin after he killed Mulcarn at Letum Frigius? Did Kylorin also die or did he change into something else? ALso, was Mulcarn actually killed or did he just return to whatever plane the gods exist on? If he was actually killed, than wouldnt most the world be on fire?

I believe it has been stated that after Kyorlin slayed Mulcarn he emerged triumphant from the caves of what would letter be called Letum Frigus and saw the sun rise and begin the thaw. This is what is depicted on the Amurite Flag. Kael however refuses to spill any information about where he went after that. It has been implied that it will be revealed in one of the scenarios of Ice.

I started up a topic on this earlier. It's got some decent speculation in it, though some of it's been rendered moot after Kael released the official FfH history.

Basically, all we know for sure is that Kael is going out of his way to keep it a secret.

If he was actually killed, than wouldnt most the world be on fire?

No, because didn't he come to power because of the fall of Bhall, the fire god?

No, Mulcarn came into this world because the Illians completed a ritual to bring him to Erebus. Bhall was still there, but now corrupted by Agares, But when Kylorin 'killed' Mulcarn at Letum Frigius, Mulcarn couldn't have 'died' because then there was no opposition to Bhall buring the entire world.

It is not Mulcarn that was stopping Bhall from burning the world, it is The Compact. (That, and the fact that Bhall fell into a coma when she landed in Nyx, and wouldn't awaken until near the end of the Age of Ice.) If anything, Mulcarn's death demonstrates the consequences she would face if she violates the Compact.

No, Mulcarn came into this world because the Illians completed a ritual to bring him to Erebus. Bhall was still there, but now corrupted by Agares, But when Kylorin 'killed' Mulcarn at Letum Frigius, Mulcarn couldn't have 'died' because then there was no opposition to Bhall buring the entire world.

It is partly due to Bhall's fall though, as each god had another opposing them. Mulcarn's opposition was Bhall, so while she was still good she would have done everything in her power to prevent Mulcarn going to Erebus.

I think after the fight Kylorin went home and celebrated with a couple cheeseburgers.....no that sucks, I think went home, killed his father and joined the Texas Rangers.....

Kylorin's dead. Time to worship a new hero: Hyborem.
:p
He was a lame head anyways. ;)

As for Bhall entering creation. She should. She she kill every being on the planet before the God Slayer can be used. Why? Because she can. :p

Top Bottom