1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GRAPHICS] What If Unit Thread: Matsuda123, Kine100, and Mattem's Latest Additions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by Matsuda123, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

But by that time you DID research The Wheel tech. So it's both accurate and inaccurate :mischief:
    But... Why not? Wheelless catapults would be unique for sure :goodjob:

2. tantanmen

tantanmen Chieftain

Hey Matsuda, glad to see this project up and running. Thank you @MightyToad for your contributions. Full steam ahead!

3. Matsuda123

Matsuda123 Prince

Chances are high that I will still be giving the Meso and South American civs wheeled units. I've never liked the dragging around still unit things lol...

I'll try to be more frequent with stuff. @MightyToad , I finally got a ship done and ready for you. It's drastically different than what has been done before. A ship from Avatar the Last Airbender. It is the Fire Nation Ironclad warship. Most of the time, they used trebuchets aboard their ships for long range bombardment. That never really made sense to me. The Fire Nation are shown to have gunpowder, as they have grenadiers and later use bombs that can also be fired from cannons aboard airships, so it never made sense to me why they wouldn't be using cannons instead. So instead I put cannons aboard the ship.

Please feel free to modify the unit if needed for animations and such. :)

Attached Files:

4. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior