1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the US up to with regard to Iran?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AmazonQueen, May 16, 2019.

1. El_Machinae

El_Machinae Colour vision since 2018 Retired Moderator

I really doubt that anything will happen regarding Iran. There's not enough sabre rattling.

I don't think he'll leave office easily, if he loses the vote. He's laid that groundwork with "millions of illegal voters". Lie early. Lie often.

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  2. Hamid.H

Hamid.H Chieftain

dump, our glorious fhurer has already made numerous comments about receiving an "extension" and remaining in office for 10-15 years. with his alt-right cult of personality and a sycophantic gop that refuses to call him out on anything that is a distinct possibility.

hh

Birdjaguar likes this.
  3. r16

r16 not deity

has seen it before . America indeed wants war with Iran , but amazingly the very people who are to bring it about are like bold enough . Which still does not ignore the possibility that they will be helped into it .

america can still beat Iran , without the nukes , but they are like most unlikely to be able explain the casualties that will incur .

4. Dekker

Dekker Chieftain

Just his foreign policy? Or will you actually decide it's justified because Iran provoked it and there was no other response.

Lexicus likes this.
  5. Dekker

Dekker Chieftain

They hate our FREEDOM

6. Hrothbern

Hrothbern Warlord

This Trump is obsessed with war... since many years
    And he has long toes... before you know it, you stepped on them. and he is insulted.

Schermopname (2956).png Schermopname (2955).png

Birdjaguar, Lexicus and Silurian like this.
  7. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

I have faith in improved drone technology.

Silurian likes this.
  8. Hrothbern

Hrothbern Warlord

When Putin is somewhere the GPS is locally, for that area, disabled

9. El_Machinae

El_Machinae Colour vision since 2018 Retired Moderator

Trump's latest tweet threat is to 'wipe Iran off the map', so to speak.

10. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

And he wonders why they might want to build nukes. Dolt

11. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

I would think that would alert someone that he is in the area.

12. red_elk

red_elk Warlord

I believe GPS is always jammed near the Kremlin, regardless if Putin is there or not.
    Anyway, there were no successful attempts against Russian leaders since 1881.

13. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

I've opposed every war we've been in during my life, I'm not about to switch to warmongering now. Foreign policy matters more than everything else, thats when our Presidents can get people killed en masse. How did you get the idea I'd support invading Iran when you just quoted me saying I'd oppose it?

14. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Because Trump is already waging war and you still praise his foreign policy

Ajidica likes this.
  15. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

I praised his efforts at getting us out of wars

16. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Well, you'll probably praise his efforts to get us out of Iran even as he invades Iran

17. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Trump is good at getting out of having going to war.

18. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

"if he invades Iran I'll stop defending his foreign policy"

You and Dekker interpreted that to mean I support invading Iran. Why? Your Argument is even more illogical, Trump didn't start the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria so I'm not praising him for trying to get out of wars he started. But if you'd rather just talk about what you think I'll probably do, you dont need me. Just make it up as you go.

19. r16

r16 not deity

ı personally read that newspaper account in obviously 1981 , that Adolf Hitler was still alive and he had got the Argentinians invade the Falkland because he obviously hated the British folk . Turns out he was cloned by 2001 and he was in command of the Taliban . This second is hearsay as ı read a newspaper account saying there were news in the Western Media to that end .

new , obviously characteriscally , is seriously brave and courageous against those who can't defend themselves . As such ı can't really tell this Huawei of China was given a further 90 days to use American tech after China said a war was good and not an economic one at that . Trump has even got to say he doesn't want war , but Military Industrial Complex does . Which is in relation to a thing that's supposed to cover to a bit more Israeli theft of Palestinian land , for which Trump wants to collect 68 billion US dollars so that he can then buy countries that would look like supporting the Palestinians and not spending a dime on the Palestinians , too . Imagine , BSS , Trump , Don Donald , Orange Messiah was all elected for a war and he ain't going nowhere ...

20. Dekker

Dekker Chieftain

I genuinely think you genuinely dont support war with Iran at the moment and in principle, but I also firmly believe that when we do start killing their soldiers and the unlucky collateral civvies that we will likely come around to bombing in the not so distant future, your position is going to evolve into accepting that it needed to be done, for the greater good, our defense, stability, whatever story that will be spun to justify the military industrial complexes profit making adventure. You saw it here first, I will quote this post when the time comes.