What music are you listening to #64: And rock 'n' roll was in his soul, and music was a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolene need a serious chill and gives the girl a break that she need, what the heck Jolene...

Straight outta Compton Bard's College in Solitude :)

Wish I was there :)

I have been on a 80/90s Hip Hop binge lately and really noticed how incredibly mysogynistic most of the lyrics are, it's pretty crazy. Most of them still hold up amazing musically, though. I bet my man @Lexicus will appreciate this plug

I have been on a 80/90s Hip Hop binge lately and really noticed how incredibly mysogynistic most of the lyrics are, it's pretty crazy. Most of them still hold up amazing musically, though. I bet my man @Lexicus will appreciate this plug

You damn right! And perhaps ironically that song with its self-deprecating lyrics is such a refreshing break from the misogyny...

Remember watching TV late at night when I was maybe 13 having just heard some typical metallica, slayer and such before and this came on. It. Blew. My. Mind. My tastes has changed somewhat over the years but this song man.... Really felt that aggression metal should have for the first time and it was melodical as well,

I was crazy about that band for a good few years.

I've been thinking about protest music lately, for obvious reasons.

"Oh, sure. It's a free country and I ain't got the right. Well, I got a badge. What do you got?"

Turns out I love the Kyrgyz language! Feels much more Turkic than Turkish, and very martial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom