What Video Games have you been playing #13 Now with CGA graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather not blow up my house!

If You'd run the Draconic reactor ...

Spoiler :

... than I'm in ! :)

I'd rather teach you. I was teaching teenagers how to run nuclear power plants when I was still a teenager myself. I'll set you right up.

I still don't know why the indoctrinated scientists in the Arrival DLC tried to sedate Shepard instead of just killing him/her. I guess because Harbinger told them to.

Harbinger seems a little obsessed with Shepard.
ME serie is sadly pretty much rigged with horrible plot holes, and that goes worse as it goes on.
Arrival was completely nonsensical from the moment of the "revelation" that made the entire story completely absurd.

Meanwhile I've been trying to figure out how to beat this bad boy as early as possible :

He doesn't seem to have a weak spot, his hard shields and lightning field makes it nearly impossible to board his ship neither with transporters nor assault shuttles. The only 'fault' in his tactics is that he fires plasma torpedoes consequently on 1 target and get's very close. I've been thinking that maybe I can outfit a "bait" ships with a quantum detonators , but in order to get one I would need to capture Antaran raider or marauder which is not an easy task. Another fair tactics seems to be firing or rather spamming upgraded (emissions guidance) missiles from "fast missiles racks" upgrade at him, or maybe I can inflict direct structural damage with gyro destabilizers / tractor beams :think: As I found out rather painfully antimatter torpedoes are a "no go" since they can only fire once per 2 turns and by the time I do some damage I'm whacked.

So maybe any Masters of Orion among You can spare me a hint ? :)

I’m seriously considering pre-ordering Pokémon Sword and Shield for my Switch. I haven’t played any Pokémon games in almost 10 years. I am 28 year old grown ass man.

Is this a bad thing?

I met up with a friend last night who recently got WOW Classic. He cancelled his subscription last night and went in one of the chatrooms to flame Blizzard. He ran into someone who had renamed their character Tankman while they let their subscription run out who was also flaming the company. :lol:
I’m seriously considering pre-ordering Pokémon Sword and Shield for my Switch. I haven’t played any Pokémon games in almost 10 years. I am 28 year old grown ass man.

Is this a bad thing?
I don't think it's a bad thing. There's lots of people our age that still play the games. I don't know if the games are going to be any good though as there's a lot of controversy around it right now. I would not pre-order it at least and wait till it releases to see if the games can redeem themselves or if they're really the hot garbage that many fans are claiming it is. I recently bought the last 2 games on 3DS and while I don't own a Switch, I still wouldn't buy the new ones.

Is this a bad thing?
I'm in my 30's and am working on Let's Go Eevee! so if it's a problem I'm worse off. :p

umm.. I've spotted bacon wrapped chili in You recipe Aimee, make sure Your table is fireproof before eating :mischief: ;)

From that slight lava accident in my basement, I found out that crafting tables are fireproof. I assume the sandwich table is as well.

What video game controllers do you guys like? I'm quite fond of the GameCube controller but I wish that the C-Stick was a full-fledge stick and that it and the control stick could click-in. Also it needs a left Z trigger. But ergonomics and button placement and shapes are amazing.

ME serie is sadly pretty much rigged with horrible plot holes, and that goes worse as it goes on.
Arrival was completely nonsensical from the moment of the "revelation" that made the entire story completely absurd.

One big thing that bugged me about the Arrival DLC is that none of your squadmates react at all to what happened! I wish they'd gotten the voice-actors to record a few lines about it.

I hate them all.

But I hate the Playstation 3 controller least.
I didn't have that system but the Playstation 4 controller is aight. It has a speaker which is a cool but almost completely unusued feature, as is the touch pad which actually gets a way a lot because I tend to fat finger it on accident. And it has a battery-draining light that is also completely useless. I'm not a fan of where the sticks are located either.

I didn't have that system but the Playstation 4 controller is aight. It has a speaker which is a cool but almost completely unusued feature, as is the touch pad which actually gets a way a lot because I tend to fat finger it on accident. And it has a battery-draining light that is also completely useless. I'm not a fan of where the sticks are located either.

Those features are why I didn't pick the PS4 controller, tbh.

Mind, my only exposure to the PS4 has been when I stay in Seattle, and even then, on a very limited basis. I'm sure those things are useful to a frequent player. But to someone used to the "old" way and who only touches a PS4 controller maybe once or twice a year... garbage, all of it. The PS3 controller was almost entirely no-frills while still being wireless. Perfection.

The features are almost completely unused on the PS4, so you're not missing anything. I see now why you prefer the 3rd iteration.

That really does explain how all your games happen to devolve into bizarre architecture and explosions, which is why I'm not insisting that we play Transport Tycoon any time soon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom