What year did you begin using your screen name.

I think it was when I got my first yahoo email account. Probably sometime around 1995.

What ws going on?

1996 for me. Civ 2 was out.

J

I started using warpus when civ 1 was out, actually. Around that time, 91 or 92.

It wasn't even a nickname I thought up for bulletin board systems (the internet wasn't really around back then) or for anything else, it just sort of got created.. maybe I'll tell the story one day.

It's not a very exciting story, but..

I started using this name in 2013. It's not my real name, but if I were a rockstar, Hugh Young would totally be my stage name.

late 2007 or 2008, not exactly sure. Probably 2008.

this was the second website for it, now stretching to encompass over a dozen. It's unique!

Except steam already had someone take it.

Probably sometime around 2002-2004, I forget exactly when. It's a shortened form of one I'd been using for a couple of years prior to that, and given that most people on the forums I frequented seemed use the shorter version whether I asked them to or not, I switched over to using this mostly.

Damn I always thought you were older. No idea you were my age.

If you are 29, right you are! How old did you take me for?

1998-1999 I believe. I had to do a creative writing assignment for school and came up with the character Benito Chavez. I've been using it for my online persona ever since. Though some people seem to get offended when they realize I'm not actually Hispanic so sometimes I use variants that are more cryptic but are still in line the spirit of the name

If you are 29, right you are! How old did you take me for?

not quite 29 but I thought you were like, 33 when you joined. Hadn't given it much thought since.

Probably late 1999, when I created a character for a Planescape: Torment forum. I've been Arakhor pretty much ever since.

Yahoo chat. Ziggy Stardust was taken, so I was Ziggy Starwalker, the illegitemate child of Luke and Leia, bad genes and all. Changed it to Stardust around '99.

Top Bottom