Which browser do you use?

Which browser do youu use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • MSN Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 72 67.9%
  • Default Mac Browser (Can't remember the name, Safari or something)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters
Internet Explorer

EDIT: This is my 200th post. :dance: :beer: :banana: :bounce:

Firefox and Firefox alone.

Yom said:
Mozilla, but not firefox. I'm not sure what it really is actually. Does anyone know?

I think Mozilla (Thunderbird?) is an application suite, including a browser, email reader, newsgroup reader, and some odds and ends. The browser is probably very similar to Firefox, though.

IglooDude said:
I think Mozilla (Thunderbird?) is an application suite, including a browser, email reader, newsgroup reader, and some odds and ends. The browser is probably very similar to Firefox, though.
I'm sure it's similar to Firefox, but it's not the same.

Firefox is the browser and Thunderbird the mail program, I think.

I use Opera, its perfect for me. Easy rss reader and email-software built into the browser. Plus: mouse gestures :D

Prior to this week, I used IE, but it was so badly infected with spyware (I tried everything to get rid of it) so my homepage kept changing and all. So I switched to Firefox, and I certainly don't regret it. For the safety alone, Firefox is worth the switch.

I am gonna go all the way and say: Mozilla Suite

Secondary: Firefox

And for the odd occation where I go to the internet bank - IE (being lazy with certificates...)

I use IE, simply because I don't see whats wrong with it, and that's what came with my computer when I got it.

I was a hardcore Opera user, until Firefox came out. After I switched I never looked back, though Opera still is a very neat browser, I'd still pick it over IE any day...

Internet Explorer with Google Toolbar and GetRight.

IE can display all websites, especially those requiring shockwave and other, often rather exotic plugins. Firefox often fails to do so. I also think mouse scrolling is smoother in IE somehow... so I stuck with it. If you permanently install (usually unintentionally due to lack of basic knowledge) spyware on your system, I recommend getting Firefox.

I like many of Firefox features, the best thing about it is perhaps that MS is urged to improve their Explorer now because they have a really serious contender.

Camino, a member of the Mozilla family and therefore a close relative of Firefox.

For the confused:

Mozilla is a big project to create an open-source based browser that would compete with IE. There are many browsers in the Mozilla family; Mozilla itself is their big browser, which includes webpage editors, an IRC client, etc., while Firefox is their "bare bones" browser that is just a browser. Camino is an older barebones browser that is Mac-only. All of these use the same browser technology (the Mozilla technology) but have different exteriors.

Depends on what OS I have my computer booted into:
Slackware - Opera (which I'm currently using), or Konqueror
Mandrake - Firefox
FreeBSD - Mozilla suite or Opera
Solaris - Mozilla suite
Mepis - Mozilla suite
Fedora - Firefox
Ubuntu - Firefox
Suse - Konqueror
DSL - Firefox
Windows XP and Windows 3.1 - No internet connection

Top Bottom