Which Civ will be in the First Look video on Aug 9?

Which Civ will be in the First Look Video on August 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U-boot would work fine with a wolf pack mechanic wich gives bonus for other friendly U-boot.

India or any other Asian civs world probably have been released by now so a European civ it is.

Type XXI which could be named Elektroboote could be a German unique unit. They could give a unqiue unit as part of Barbarossa's ability in the same way as for Teddy Rosevelt.

Given that today is the anniversary of Trajan's death and that last week we got a modern New World civ, my money is on Rome being revealed today.

I voted Rome because it's one of the major civ in the serie, but, maybe they want to show us more civ around the world, so Rome and Greece will come later because they are in europe (and we already have France and British Empire in europe)...
That's why I also bet on an African or Arabian Civ (which could bring us some religious gameplay depending on which civ) or India (because it's representative of the serie and between "Asia" and "Africa")

I voted Rome because it's one of the major civ in the serie, but,

I think we will see some of the mayor civs too. Rome, Germany or India are my favorites for today.

Germany. Medieval Germany Intrigues me alot, coz most likely it would not be the same panzer UU again.
I believe it's unlikely for Germans to have Panzers again. More likely Landsknehts or Teutonic Knights. I don't think there are other Germanic units which are as famous.
what about Reiters?. but yeah, it would most likely either of the three, Landsknehts , Teutonic Knights or Reiter.

I believe it's unlikely for Germans to have Panzers again. More likely Landsknehts or Teutonic Knights. I don't think there are other Germanic units which are as famous.

Well as mentioned by others the U-Boot is quite iconic but it would fit much better with Wilhelm II rather than Barbarossa. I think it would also suffer from being a late game naval unit so most players will never use it.
Landsknecht and Teutonic Knights are indeed quite famous it's weird how the latter has never been in Civ before.
I'd say Prussian infantry from the late 19th century is quite iconic if simply because of the Pickelhaube. But we don't have any riflemen in Civ6 so they'd either have to be another musketman or an infantry replacement.

Hopefully the boring Panzer is gone this time. I never liked it much since it's so late game and rarely got any use out of them.

Anybody else keep checking on the forum every five Tuesday minutes? :lol:

Whenwhenwhen...

PS. My money would be on Rome.

Damn it...everyday...in case someone deciphers the last missing faces from the portrait mystery sheet :D

Top Bottom