Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get next?

Which Civ will be in the next first look video? (Aug 9th poll)

• Arabia

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • India

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Kongo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • Poland

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Rome

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Another Civ (E1, C1 or other)

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALERT: There is another private video in the First Look queue!

Oh, that's interesting. Wasn't expecting them to put another till next week...

Also, does anyone know how many days before did the Germany First Look get put up as a private video before it was made public? That might give some time frame... Or it could just be Firaxis trolling the community again after the accidental reveal of all the leader names...

Oh, that's interesting. Wasn't expecting them to put another till next week...

Also, does anyone know how many days before did the Germany First Look get put up as a private video before it was made public? That might give some time frame... Or it could just be Firaxis trolling the community again after the accidental reveal of all the leader names...

I noticed it on Monday, but I doubt they would put one in the queue this far in advance of Tuesday.

Maybe they wanna have one more big Gamescom announcement, so they'll reveal it this weekend? That would seem to be the best reason for them to add it at this time I would think.

Since the Middle East is yet to be covered, I'd say Arabia and Sumera should be introduced pretty soon. Then again it's odd that neither Greece or Rome have been intoduced yet. We should be seing one if not both in the near future.

Top Bottom