Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get next?

Which Civ will be in the next first look video? (Aug 9th poll)

• Arabia

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • India

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Kongo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • Poland

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Rome

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Another Civ (E1, C1 or other)

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess that there will be no Germany reveal, the private video is the Diplomacy along with the blog which will reveal before GamescoM(not N, guys).

I did point out when I made this poll that the question was meant to be 'what Civ will be revealed next?' (i.e. not necessarily next weeks video), not 'what will next week's video be?'. The title for the poll was changed by a moderator, with a date being added.

I did point out when I made this poll that the question was meant to be 'what Civ will be revealed next?' (i.e. not necessarily next weeks video), not 'what will next week's video be?'. The title for the poll was changed by a moderator, with a date being added.

I know.

And as the Diplomacy blog post available again now I want to eat my word back, there may be a Germany reveal this Thursday, just before the Gamescom.

P.S. Can anyone hack this video? Even only hack its title or a preview pic would be great.

I know.

And as the Diplomacy blog post available again now I want to eat my word back, there may be a Germany reveal this Thursday, just before the Gamescom.

P.S. Can anyone hack this video? Even only hack its title or a preview pic would be great.

I tried..... got nothing :p YouTube's good.

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to come across as rude. I was not assuming you did not know, was just explaining in case you or anyone else wondered why I did not put something like 'first look: diplomacy' as an option on the poll.

I know.

If anyone can make sense of this, we might get somwhere:

Spoiler :

í›M·j9#G su¼šF‰:) :) :) :)³RÓf÷mc{›Ù³'õç~·>O…ù•ŠdqÄñ•Å›ó+ËëÙ»« wrùՍÕù[‹ÊÛ°„µ#¶TcǨZœ×Às½Ýõ;¬^¾©w¿Š»lºkÌd¶ä¹ ƒë:) :) :) :)TKVzºŠir ŒCõs6ooEq¦ñl½dW·;|„f½UÁž²èŽ•{:) :) :) :)F}Ëã–iɨ—-fK|¾“ÏÎ.úª¼mVÝ]˜yÆo4jFµÞãÝçêŽG‚?´: f6‚Û¯(dÊéä̉ñ2 Ì(7:©5¿~~ö\&óÞìf³j¹Õzï[¥0ç—BòíÁþÕ/±…FÝEßÌ~çm%/L–í󇑡ã<çe
Ÿ7\$ن³Ïñãµ%åVswÂGÌx£%«á ]f§]ðਞÍ;»ÛŒ>ó3%Øt؂±™Ì¢%Ï;á:) :) :) :)Ë©6ó9árƒ'ýŒçF¥:ždÏ2íT²êï ÎÜ®»k+÷ »ÊIw‚(¬±Ïš˜6Ác^ry³g7Ëo,®:) :) :) :)å×boíǛë^_\¸»–»ó‰¯¡åNPÀ˜zCÃoxR:) :) :) :)‹kDš¿Å
O—·å°Œ’=w%žDRQRÛ®U ç-ö)v61xl¼ž*U«9á:üVœ£ßʊøw'Sôñ§Æ™ÏçÏ<̜ù`#,Ì$»;;ìtè·Ú\uVU™ù-Õ·ÜŠŒ·vûŽòAŸœÒ¿Ðý&¦‹—õ/ÓGS|&½cØzÕ{éWõr£Ô¬áVÒ%›.[´—&'|…‰©Ë#þ]Úqw±GuÒNÔu6qùý£i»tuâ ¶Çk

That is some of what appears as source code on a youtube url that should show just a title and preview pic of a youtube video

I've tried getting thumbnails, it's impossible it shows the "missing" (or the (...) ) thing. so we'll just have to wait

I was looking into that. Apparently YouTube fixed that security flaw. The recommendation I saw was to search for a cached page . I tried that though and it didn't work. I suspect it is too new.

The official twitter just reply a lot to the fans and said a civ reveal will be "very soon" "sooner than you think", they even ask "who do you hope leads Germany".

So I think they will reveal a civ probably Germany today or tomorrow at the usual time.

Ok, so... every week I'm like waiting it to be Tuesday...and they do this to me??!!!!

I could've killed someone if it weren't that...my new Asus laptop arrived today!!!!! I will be able to play Civ 6 like a boss now!!! I want October to be now! :cry::crazyeye:

I always understood that it was supposed to be every 8 days. It was said many times in articles and forums. Though, they hardly seemed to follow that rule either.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Ok, so... every week I'm like waiting it to be Tuesday...and they do this to me??!!!!

I could've killed someone if it weren't that...my new Asus laptop arrived today!!!!! I will be able to play Civ 6 like a boss now!!! I want October to be now! :cry::crazyeye:

Could you please link to the type of laptop you are getting? I need to get new one too and of course I need Civ 6 to run on it. :D

Top Bottom