Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get next?

Which Civ will be in the next first look video? (Aug 9th poll)

• Arabia

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • India

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Kongo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • Poland

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Rome

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Another Civ (E1, C1 or other)

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we will get another reveal tomorrow.

I don't think we'll get a new blog/video tomorrow considering we got the Germany First Look today, but we may get something Friday since they pushed the timetable up a day, assuming that they don't count yesterday's Diplomacy blog as the second info thingy this week.

Maybe we'll get a gameplay reveal... The road system, espionage, or maybe an expansion on the diplomacy from the blog the other day... Like know details on the casus Bella

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

So far the one area not covered yet is the Middle East. Ancient Mesopotamia is considered the very cradle of Civilisation itself. it is the home of writing, civil law codes, three major world religions and so much more. Arabia, Babylon, Sumer, Anatolia, Persia, Palestine/Israel(Jerusalem is a city-state again), Assyria, Canaan, Phoenicia. etc. Hard to imagine why such an important region is yet to be covered.

I'd say we will get either sumer or Arabia next

I fully expected both Greece and Rome last week with the Olympics underway. The Scythia intro put that theory to rest. Then again Germany is dominating in Olympic Soccer(men and women). Which makes their intro today quite timing. In fact they just scored a goal as I write this. On the Civilization Analysist site, i see unique units for both Spain and India which vindicates their possible soon intros.

The private video is in the playlist for the first look videos specifically, which does not include the previous dev LP, so I doubt this is the case.

Right. They have a separate queue for Livestream videos.

Top Bottom