Which is your zodiac sign?

Which is your zodiac sign?

• Total voters
Un poco, para mucho estudio. No sé porque me padre no enseñame. It might have had to do with the constant deployments.

A little, but you studied a lot. You don't know as much because your father didn't teach you?

(I only looked up the last word, I promise!)

A little, but you studied a lot. You don't know as much because your father didn't teach you?

(I only looked up the last word, I promise!)

Si! (yes)

He was constantly deployed (US Army - Kosovo, Johnston Island, Afghanistan, Iraq II, etc) for much of my childhood. But he never put much effort into teaching me though, which sucks for me. I've been trying to convince his brother not to do the same with his son.

I am Aquarius, not that it matters.

This thread reminds me of an issue of my high school newspaper from when I was a Freshman. In it my horoscope in it read:

"Do you remember that song 'The Age of Aquarius?' Well, consider this the day the music died. From this day forward, nothing good will ever happen to you for the rest of your life."

I also remember the one for Cancer was something like: "You have have a tough exterior, but if you would just learn to open up and let people see what is under your shell, they would kill you and serve your flesh in restaurants."

Libra, but really the only thing I care about related to zodiac constellations is the relative positions of objects in space to them.

According to newspaper horoscopes, I would be a Pisces. Except that the constellations themselves have been moving, and the horoscopes you would commonly find in the newspapers are based on positions of thousands of years ago, which would make me an Aquarius. Not that either really matters, except that it is further proof of how horoscopes are even more wrong than just wrong.

According to newspaper horoscopes, I would be a Pisces. Except that the constellations themselves have been moving, and the horoscopes you would commonly find in the newspapers are based on positions of thousands of years ago, which would make me an Aquarius. Not that either really matters, except that it is further proof of how horoscopes are even more wrong than just wrong.

SIDEREAL ONLY, DAG NABBIT!! Tropical zodiac is unaffected. Our guests from India and the east may well be affected but I suspect most other people here would adhere to tropical zodiacs. Well, not adhere, but pick up a paper and read it and BAM it's tropical.

Cancer!

Dangit! We need more Aquariuses! :mad:

We have taken the lead!

NEVER!!! :mad:

Time for some obligatory trash-talking of the less-represented groups:

Gemin-I? How about Gemin-no!
Capricorn? More like Crapicorn, am-i-right?
Sagittarius? Uh... I got nothing. Must be all sad and lonely with your one vote.

We are still in the lead, you wusses.

You're wrong, we're in the Age of Pamparius.

Top Bottom