Which is your zodiac sign?

Which is your zodiac sign?

• Total voters
I am a man born under the sign of the crab.

Virgo according to astrologers. Leo according to astronomers who one day decided it'd be funny to point out how wrong astrology is by showing that the dates for each sign have shifted by ~2 weeks since they were laid out 2,000 years ago.

Only if you adhere to eastern sidereal astrology. Tropical has not changed.

Only if you adhere to eastern sidereal astrology. Tropical has not changed.
Reverse the polarity on that, could you please? ;)

The tropical one is the one that shifted, the sidereal is the static one.

Sun sign Aries, Moon sign Virgo, ascendant Aquarius. I forget the rest.

I used to have great fun looking up my astrological charts a few years ago. Ah, the days.

Horoscopes or horrorscopes? The problem with most of them is that they are so vague that nearly anything can be a fulfillment of them. This is apparently my horoscope for today.
http://my.horoscope.com/astrology/free-daily-horoscope-libra.html
You might have to do a lot of running around when you probably want to stay home. Obligations to friends and family are likely to come up, and even though you're a bit tired you'll want to help out. The best plan for today is to get everything done as quickly as possible and then spend the rest of the day relaxing alone. You can have it both ways!
Talk about being vague.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/

But before astrology fans scrape the ink from their arms because they think they're now a Virgo instead of a Libra, they should consider this: If they adhered to the tropical zodiac - which, if they're a Westerner, they probably did – absolutely nothing has changed for them.

That's worth rephrasing: If you considered yourself a Cancer under the tropical zodiac last week, you're still a Cancer under the same zodiac this week.

Libra, so I'm apparently supposed to be,

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable;

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

And I am not like that at all.

Copying Flying Mathias:

I'm a Cancer, so I'm:

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

I can see some parts of that, but this thing is left intentionally vague so that confirmation bias.

I don't believe in this stuff, but technically I'm virgo.

No more Aries are allowed to vote until another Aquarius does! ;)

While it is laughable horoscopes can predict the future and such, the season of the year we have been born in might have some sort of impact on our personality the same way a crocodile born above or under a certain temperature is male or female (dont remember which). I am not saying it has of course (in fact i dont think it has at all) only that there can be some physical interaction involved.

However that would mean that people born at the south hemisphere would have inverted horoscopes and it wouldnt have any effect on people born near the equator.

That said, i am Aries with Scorpio ascent, so basically much more badass than you all. (and to prove it i just voted and won the poll) :cooool:

Hey, I said no Arieses allowed no more! ;)

Top Bottom