While We Wait: Boredom Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thlayli

Le Pétit Prince
Due to the messed up formatting of the last thread, I'm starting a new one to save the mods additional work.

This is the official discussion thread for NESing related topics that do not belong in any particular thread. It should not be used to flame, spam, or discuss non-NESing topics.

Enjoy.

Birdjaguar said:
Please post responsibly; if you notice things getting out of hand, you may report the post in question.

The WWW thread is a friendly place to discuss topics that concern NESing. This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum.

Further Reinforcement said:
This thread is for topics/posting related to NESing, but that would not fit into another thread. If you feel the need to spam/post off topic, we have an entire subforum provided for just such posting. Use it. Spamming this thread, or for that matter other NES threads, will be dealt with.

I support this thread.

Also could you copy the first post from the last one and put it here?

I am deeply against a new thread. There is no reason to not use the other one.

You need mod permission to start this thread...

Attachments

• clams.png
    clams.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 209
Abby, I am deeply against yo' face! And there is a reason, in fact two: The old one is bloated and has a weird poll attached to it.

Kenny and Matt, I support your support! My computer has been internet-free for 2 days now; I'll repost the old front page when I get it back up Sunday night-ish. All that stuff is really annoying to do on an iPhone.

I was actually planning on making a new thread today oddly enough. While I do think that Abaddon is right, and Bird should probably have been notified, at this point I don't think he will mind.

In any case, if Bird or whoever wants to close down this thread they will. Outside of that, LET THE BOREDOM COUNTER STRIKE BEGIN!!!

I support this thread also! I don't see why not..

I like feeling important- therefore here are my hopes of having a post on the WWW 1st Page.

EDIT: I am.

Well... what is this... 6 or 7?

Thlayli said:
Yep, you've made your mark on history.

You have no idea.

Lover's tiffs. Fun times.

Abby, I am deeply against yo' face! And there is a reason, in fact two: The old one is bloated and has a weird poll attached to it.

Kenny and Matt, I support your support! My computer has been internet-free for 2 days now; I'll repost the old front page when I get it back up Sunday night-ish. All that stuff is really annoying to do on an iPhone.

Yep, you've made your mark on history. :rolleyes:

Well, my DaNES orders are done, but on an offline computer. I'm starting to wonder what people used computers for before the internet.

You could, like, work on your update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom