why NATO should leave the Turks out

It used to be when the government started to go out of control or the Islamists took power , it would be removed by the military.

@r16, a simple question. On a scale from 1 to 10 ( one is totally opposed, 10 is fully endorse), where are you on Erdogan?

It's funny how Turkey was supposedly democratic, peace-loving etc until Erdogan came.
In other words: it wasn't, it's just that regular people in the West didn't have opportunity to read news on it.
People in the west were fully aware of what happened in Turkey and how he military would get involved on occasion. No one confused it with a fully democratic and peace-loving nation. They also didn't see Erdogan as a threat at all, on the contrary, he was mostly white-washed by everyone and presented as someone who was nice now after having been rather out there in his views before. A new kind of Islamic leader who could blend Islam and democracy in a way that hadn't been done before.

It's only when Erdogan continuously turned up the crazy, only enriched himself and a few of his cronies, undermined all decent institutions and tried to turn a state that was based on secularism into an Islamic one, that people slowly drifted away from him. If what you claimed had been true, none of what actually happened would have happened, nor would Turkey have been treated the way it has been. He got way more leeway than his actions warranted, very much like Putin.

Well i can't add much other than how Erdogan is seen as danger even by turkish peoples i have contact with.
Most strictly separate between Turkey as whole and Edogan..and he's considered a dictator by many (including me prolly but i don't think much about politics).
ı very rarely do quotes but gotta establish a context ... of how many in the West see this as ... no , it will make more sense just below ... Context is all important .
Yup, it's all about me :D
only because lack of one might lead one to mistakes . Had you been somewhat less attuned to rubber stamp whatever the powers that be want us mortals or plebs or lessers to believe , to drill it into our minds over our feeble attempts to resist , you would have noticed there is a reference to the "other you" . The Greek guy did not offer to find threads where ı defend the PM not just because of their rarity . The guy either has a certain agility that prompted the Greek branch of Mensa to ask him to teach them , or being an avid reader and supposedly a writer has given him an expertise in fiction .
@r16, a simple question. On a scale from 1 to 10 ( one is totally opposed, 10 is fully endorse), where are you on Erdogan?

so , like the big question . It is the present for us and yet still the future for you Americans . Given enough time , you will realise everything will lose significance and things will start to revolve around a single individual . Whom you can't ____ . Lesé Majéste should be the word . Really bad divorces in this country now involve one side claiming that his or her spouse has insulted the PM . THAT is the only thing that works fast enough in the legal system of New Turkey .

cowardly ? If you want to think so . A lot of institutions have files on me . Everybody knows where ı stand . A direct challenge faces an increasing possibility of a reaction as the origin of the challenge gains stature . Yeah , a lot of fancy words . The big city nearby knows that ı know ı was on a list of people to be executed , had the coup attempt in 2016 succeeded . Leaked not by my defenders , too . Making the first 400 actually . This , ı think , ı owe to my distant relatives who were in Congregation and close to the 11th President . And he , too , would have to go down to make the coup appear to be one by the Kemalists . And no , it involves stuff from other groups and stuff . Like ı tend to win threads after my wild statements turn out to be reasonably accurate predictions .

still cowardly ? Why not . This fame ı have got over the years is not mine . Was just an idiot working as a museum guide when my dear colleagues managed to irritate Lady Vader badly enough . (No , my colleagues are wrong . She was in long before that Ottoman family member visited . You see people were talking to mock me as they were guiding people . If the people were "foreign" , there would be NO end to the gossip...)

her husband was just retiring , ı would be some hobby . But just could not declare me off-limits , so , ı got this thing to be a spokesperson thing . Online . To be upgraded to some sort of a Baghdad Bob/Comical Ali if it came to that . An American invasion by 2009 was actually expected . Until stuff happened to it on the way .

as such , am really not real . Will not start trouble as it will involve and hurt others and whatever . Unless of course Lady Vader assigns me the 501st . The real one , not the one that cosplays to collect donations for kids and stuff , in addition to increased enjoyment of the Star Wars franchise .

People in the west were fully aware of what happened in Turkey and how he military would get involved on occasion. No one confused it with a fully democratic and peace-loving nation. They also didn't see Erdogan as a threat at all, on the contrary, he was mostly white-washed by everyone and presented as someone who was nice now after having been rather out there in his views before. A new kind of Islamic leader who could blend Islam and democracy in a way that hadn't been done before.

It's only when Erdogan continuously turned up the crazy, only enriched himself and a few of his cronies, undermined all decent institutions and tried to turn a state that was based on secularism into an Islamic one, that people slowly drifted away from him. If what you claimed had been true, none of what actually happened would have happened, nor would Turkey have been treated the way it has been. He got way more leeway than his actions warranted, very much like Putin.
nobody has actually drifted away from the PM . He was known . He was very well known . Everything he has done has been faciliated by permission , timely assistance and multiple threats of military action so many times . This passage is a whitewashing of the complicity of the West .

hush , fishing here .

I wonder if you aren't fishing with baits the fish simply can't see, though :o

1673036671348.png

ı very rarely do quotes but gotta establish a context ... of how many in the West see this as ... no , it will make more sense just below ... Context is all important .

only because lack of one might lead one to mistakes . Had you been somewhat less attuned to rubber stamp whatever the powers that be want us mortals or plebs or lessers to believe , to drill it into our minds over our feeble attempts to resist , you would have noticed there is a reference to the "other you" . The Greek guy did not offer to find threads where ı defend the PM not just because of their rarity . The guy either has a certain agility that prompted the Greek branch of Mensa to ask him to teach them , or being an avid reader and supposedly a writer has given him an expertise in fiction .

so , like the big question . It is the present for us and yet still the future for you Americans . Given enough time , you will realise everything will lose significance and things will start to revolve around a single individual . Whom you can't ____ . Lesé Majéste should be the word . Really bad divorces in this country now involve one side claiming that his or her spouse has insulted the PM . THAT is the only thing that works fast enough in the legal system of New Turkey .

cowardly ? If you want to think so . A lot of institutions have files on me . Everybody knows where ı stand . A direct challenge faces an increasing possibility of a reaction as the origin of the challenge gains stature . Yeah , a lot of fancy words . The big city nearby knows that ı know ı was on a list of people to be executed , had the coup attempt in 2016 succeeded . Leaked not by my defenders , too . Making the first 400 actually . This , ı think , ı owe to my distant relatives who were in Congregation and close to the 11th President . And he , too , would have to go down to make the coup appear to be one by the Kemalists . And no , it involves stuff from other groups and stuff . Like ı tend to win threads after my wild statements turn out to be reasonably accurate predictions .

still cowardly ? Why not . This fame ı have got over the years is not mine . Was just an idiot working as a museum guide when my dear colleagues managed to irritate Lady Vader badly enough . (No , my colleagues are wrong . She was in long before that Ottoman family member visited . You see people were talking to mock me as they were guiding people . If the people were "foreign" , there would be NO end to the gossip...)

her husband was just retiring , ı would be some hobby . But just could not declare me off-limits , so , ı got this thing to be a spokesperson thing . Online . To be upgraded to some sort of a Baghdad Bob/Comical Ali if it came to that . An American invasion by 2009 was actually expected . Until stuff happened to it on the way .

as such , am really not real . Will not start trouble as it will involve and hurt others and whatever . Unless of course Lady Vader assigns me the 501st . The real one , not the one that cosplays to collect donations for kids and stuff , in addition to increased enjoyment of the Star Wars franchise .

nobody has actually drifted away from the PM . He was known . He was very well known . Everything he has done has been faciliated by permission , timely assistance and multiple threats of military action so many times . This passage is a whitewashing of the complicity of the West .
Well, that was a successful attempt....Can't tell if all this is ? justified paranoia, psychosis or just pure entertainment :dunno: :popcorn:

Had you been somewhat less attuned to rubber stamp whatever the powers that be want us mortals or plebs or lessers to believe
Ah yes, big fan of the rubber tree, me.

Can't go a day without stripping the bark to get at the sap, right?
hush , fishing here .
Everybody knows buddy. Everybody knows ;)

can always bait the US State Department . And the rubber stampping can not stop . And yeah , everybody is pretty sure ı will be dead on the very first day of the Civil War here .

ah yes , a misuse of the vocabulary . Silly Orientals .

have you ever considered , that just for a single day , that internet forums and stuff would go on , without you fixing things ?

actually it is a success .

Trying to figure out who lady vader is.?.?.

trained for service in foreign countries , looks a like a foreigner , even if we DO have some serious blondes here . Though her marriage involved some proper amount of matchmaking . You know , Lord Vader .

Top Bottom