World War II 1939 - A Civilization IV Modification

@LoneTraveller. NKVD (KGB) modcomp works well now. Great Persons Mod - not - it doesn't give unique names and game spawns some bugs - i'll post screenshots + of course send new version patch. I updated also the Partisan modcomp (the techs names, promotions, etc.) - don't know tough if it works now - I didn't have time to test.

Send me what you have made so far anyways (specially the python files). I'm unemployed for now so I have a bit of free time.

Is there anywhere besides filefront I can get this mod? Filefront dont work for some reason on my computer.

@maddicator - not yet, but new version will be also on mediafire.com

@LoneTraveller - file sent.

@tutalya
Probably :mischief:
But more probable is next week. I've just finished updating scenario and xml. I could stop working till release, but I want to play test a little bit and fix some small bugs (in text files and graphics) and maybe finish translation to polish language.
Couple of bugs in code left - LoneTraveller will check them and we'll present new version fully working soon.:)

@maddicator - not yet, but new version will be also on mediafire.com

@LoneTraveller - file sent.

@tutalya
Probably :mischief:
But more probable is next week. I've just finished updating scenario and xml. I could stop working till release, but I want to play test a little bit and fix some small bugs (in text files and graphics) and maybe finish translation to polish language.
Couple of bugs in code left - LoneTraveller will check them and we'll present new version fully working soon.:)

yay! :D

uhh is it supposed to be a single file?
whenever i download it it only comes as one file, no folders or anything...

Hi, I tried downloading this, but it wouldn't install right, is there anyway someone could just send me the files?
I want to play this soooooooooooo bad!

uhh is it supposed to be a single file?
whenever i download it it only comes as one file, no folders or anything...

Hi, I tried downloading this, but it wouldn't install right, is there anyway someone could just send me the files?
I want to play this soooooooooooo bad!

@alcapwn: yes, it is supposed to be that way as it is an installer file ... just double-click it ...
@civfanatic13:most likely a problem with your patch, if you have applied the patch via autoupdate it has been reported that it might mess up and fake tell you that your copy has been patched, which did not happen ... try to apply the 3.19 patch manually... might help

otherwise, i suggest that the both of you just wait for the new version, which should be out soon ...

cheers

HahnHolio

whenever i double click it it says that it cant open the file and tells me to either choose a program to open it or find an appropriate program to open it.
ive already downloaded it 4 times, if that matters

alcapwn17, what is the exact name of the file you have downloaded? I do not recall the compression program used on this file, but IIRC it is not winzip. You may need to download and install the appropriate file compression/extractor program.

As HahnHolio ably pointed out, it would probably be best though if you waited for the upcoming update, though that will probably require the same compression software.

it is called world_war_ii-_1939_mod_1
it says the file type is 99[1] whatever that means...

hm ... strange filename that is, but try to add an '.exe' to the end of the filename and try to execute it ... or are you not a windows user? afaik this mod does not run under MacOS, if you are on a mac that is ...

regards

HahnHolio

P.S.: check this download page : http://www.filefront.com/14450723/world_war_ii_-_1939_mod_1.99.exe/ all info there should help you identify wether you got the correct file or not.

adding an .exe didnt work, and i use windows vista
i tried downloading several times again, but the file name that gets downloaded is always called world_war_ii-_1939_mod_1:mad:
:(i really wanted to play this mod, it looks great

well, it seems that i cant help you then ... sorry.
seems to be a problem on your machine, maybe your antivirus software dislikes the download ...
you could check the filesize of your download, looks abit like you are not getting all the bytes from that file ... my last guesses!

i wish you luck, eventually another friendly forumuser can help you with that!

ah well thanks for trying, it could be that norton is messing it up, although i highly doubt it...another thing i noticed is that the name changes slightly whenever i download it..like one time it could be called world_war_ii-_1939_mod_1, but other times the number at the end changes from 1 to 3.
for example the third time i downloaded it, the name was world_war_ii-_1939_mod_2, and the time after that it was world_war_ii-_1939_mod_3. the size is always the same though, 246mb
i just hope asio provides a download link other than filefront when he uploads the new version

Ho Asiox3!

Any news on your progress? been 2 weeks to read anything on it ... im eager to try your new stuff ^^

regards

HahnHolio

Top Bottom