Wyrm's Unit Lottery #2

Somday I found out that there is no Santa Clause. Anotherday I heard of Wyrmshadow...

If I win I would like to have a Leopard 2 Tank (A6 as far as you can see the differences at Civ-scale).

Yes I know Ripptide did a Leopard long ago, but Wyrmshadows Units have far better animations...

A Dassault Rafale.

I am intrigued by that hybrid carrier/battleship. But I'm going to request the Zumwalt DDX destroyer like SoG and Ozy because it will fill out the game better.

Thanks a lot for doing this.

In the instance that I win, I would like to have a German Tornado jet fighter to be made, with full Luftwaffe insignia. I know Tornados have been made already, but I would like one in a much darker olive (pic 1) or gray tone (pic 2) like in the pictures (the current Tornado is in a much too bright green), including the addition of Bundeswehr ironcross on the sides as well as the wings of the plane, German flag insignia on the tail, and any other possible designations that one could add as details. And of course don't forget the typical black nose-cone.

Since you shouldn't have any problems with the design persay (i.e. lack of pictures to model it off of), I hope that it poses no inconvenience that I shall be away from the 11th-16th on a vacation to Scottland. If you need any info from me, I'll gladly give it to you before or after my leave.

Zumwalt Class DDX (as requested before by Sword_of_Geddon)

.. or another Near-Future-Ship. Horizon, FREMM, Sachsen or Type 45,...

I want to go ahead and throw my K1 model into the lottery. I have it posted in my thread if you haven't already seen it. I don't have the time because I'm in the process of moving.

Lotto Over. Computer Died last night. #27 won but its bittersweet since I don't know when I can rebuild a new computer. Im currently typing this from my brother's house. I am in a world of pissed off right now because everything I did after the soviet fighters is on an unbootable hard drive. Oh yeah.. I'm so mad that I actually went past furious and looped around the Space-Time Continum of Anger and I'm currently working my way back from peeved to angry to "small children and elderly should beware"

-Wyrm Out.

Ouch. That hurts. That is a unit creator's worst nightmare...
Sorry to hear that, Wyrm.

Top Bottom