YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

I've tried all of the suggestions, how do I read the error report? Can I delete it and it generate a new cleaner one?

Hello everybody! tell me if there is a solution for running a mod with a giant earth and TSL? Tell me what to do. Thank you in advance. Very much I want to play a modification with all the civics and TSL

Will we have to perform this workaround for every game we start? Or is it a one time thing?

Shouldn't have to perform it every game. You're editing base files. That said, you may have to do it after a patch - unless the patch itself fixes the problem.

Also note the cap on number of civs. It is 62 (including barbs and city-states). Using more will crash it seems.

On a positive note, I feel the odds of a firaxis employee using giant earth is pretty high, so I suspect this issue is being looked at over there. @Eagle Pursuit said he saw activity that could be an indication a hot fix is in the works (which is a guess, and even if correct could have no impact on ynaemp, but lets be hopeful).

Dang, Germany flips so fast. I've asked @thecrazyscot to see if he can find a way to boost loyalty on palaces to prevent early flipping.

I'm about 100 turns in on giant, 34 civs, 25 city-states, no barbs. 34/27 doesn't work for me.

Okay, @Gedemon , @thecrazyscot what do you think of this:

1)
<ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
< ModifierType>MODIFIER_SINGLE_CITY_ADJUST_IDENTITY_PER_TURN</ModifierType>
< /Row>

2)
<Row>
< ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
< Name>Amount</Name>
< Value>40</Value>
< /Row>

3)
<Row>
<BuildingType>BUILDING_PALACE</BuildingType>
<ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
</Row>

edit: fails to load... dang

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on, but I ran the steps here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/reso...ng-to-main-menu-with-r-f-and-some-mods.26701/

I still get the basic error message (below)

UpdateDatabase - Loading Data/Poland_Jadwiga_Expansion1.xml
[2161684.408] ERROR: Failed to release save point.

Going on that alone, I wouldn't think it's another mod creating the issue, though I do have quite a few enabled that worked before I enabled YNANMP. Thoughts?

EDIT

Just to be sure the steps I took were right:

• Ran the game w/ YNANMP (+ other mods that worked previously)
  • Crashed to main menu
  • Opened the modding file at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs
  • Verified there was a DLC error (same as pasted above)
  • Copied contents of ZIP at the link above to Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC
  • Closed Civ
  • Verified game file integrity via Steam > Library > Civ 6 > Properties > Local Files
  • Ran Civ again, enabled YNANMP and still got main menu crash with the same error

Last edited:
bich ass fix doesn't work. Terra Map with all civs and cs crashes after laoding the ludicrous terra map.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be working for me with the fix. Played a game as Korea into the medieval era with no issues. Although I did see quite a few "A civ has been defeated" early on. I don't know if it was from civs capitols flipping or if it was Civs militantly taking over city states or what? Either way on my side of the world there wasn't many issues.

Everything seems to be working for me with the fix. Played a game as Korea into the medieval era with no issues. Although I did see quite a few "A civ has been defeated" early on. I don't know if it was from civs capitols flipping or if it was Civs militantly taking over city states or what? Either way on my side of the world there wasn't many issues.
Which map did you use? Just tried to launch the game as korea with all civs and CS, game crashed upon loading

Which map did you use? Just tried to launch the game as korea with all civs and CS, game crashed upon loading

Just to be clear: on the giant map, you will most likely crash if your # of civs + # of city-states + 1 (for barbs) is greater than 60.

Ludicrous I believe remains unstable, and is deemed 'attempt at your own risk.'

Just to be clear: on the giant map, you will most likely crash if your # of civs + # of city-states + 1 (for barbs) is greater than 60.

Ludicrous I believe remains unstable, and is deemed 'attempt at your own risk.'
so i tried turning off Cs and it worked, at least it din't crash at turn1. Thank you. But it's pretty sad to play without CS, feels like i am leaving out a core part of the game.

Top Bottom