YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

Okay, @Gedemon , @thecrazyscot what do you think of this:

1)
<ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
< (unnecessary space)ModifierType>MODIFIER_SINGLE_CITY_ADJUST_IDENTITY_PER_TURN</ModifierType>
< (unnecessary space)/Row>

2)
<Row>
< (unnecessary space)ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
< (unnecessary space)Name>Amount</Name>
< (unnecessary space)Value>40</Value>
< (unnecessary space)/Row>

3)
<Row>
<BuildingType>BUILDING_PALACE</BuildingType>
<ModifierId>PALACE_IDENTITY_PER_TURN_MODIFIER</ModifierId>
</Row>

edit: fails to load... dang
You're on the right track, but the reason it's failing to load is that you have multiple syntax errors in there. I've marked them in red above.

I was playing the giant map with all the civs and with 9 city states

Everything seems to be working for me with the fix. Played a game as Korea into the medieval era with no issues. Although I did see quite a few "A civ has been defeated" early on. I don't know if it was from civs capitols flipping or if it was Civs militantly taking over city states or what? Either way on my side of the world there wasn't many issues.

It seems like the AI is more aggressive towards CS now. I see a lot of former CS in AI cities when I meet them

Someone can post the corrections or send me a mail. pioneer_s70@mail.ru. Or tell which files to edit
archives downloaded from the forum are not opened (please post files that have already been edited

Last edited:
I downloaded the fix and uploaded it to the appropriate folders. Tell me what you need to do to run giant map tsl. Through the editor? I just choose R & F rules and I do not have Giant earth in the list. Explain in order what actions need to be done. I'm confused

Get the version from github or steam.

I can't even see any YnAMP maps when I have R&F rule set (they show up when I switch to standard rule set). Do I have to mod the .modinfo for YnAMP too, and if that is the case, how?

Which version of the mod?

Working beautifully for me with 34 civs, 27 cs, Terra maps at ludicrous
(200x100) size. This is exactly the game I've wanted since Civ 6 was first
released!

A very impressive performance by all those who got it going so quickly.
Single-minded determination and dedication: just the kind of people you'd
want on your team after a zombie apocalypse.
EDIT: Maybe I didn't think that last part through very well, but many thanks anyway :)

Thanks to all for working so hard on this mod post R&F. I'll be waiting until 1) R&F gets patched a few times as a result of all the free beta testing done those that purchase the expansion at release 2) This mod works with the new expansion. Ynamp is the only way I'm willing to play Civ6!

Great Mod! I miss the new Natural Wonders and new Resources.
Is it possible to update the imported Resources in the mod? (so they always stay and not change...)

Top Bottom