1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

A compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL

1. The Economy

The Economy Chieftain

I think the Greatest Earth is fine as it is. I certainly wouldn't like it even bigger.

Also, it's not supposed to be realistic. I like that Japan expands into America. Maybe it even happened in a parallel universe!

2. agonistes

agonistes wants his subs under ice!

Yea, I also turned AI+ off as well, and noticed some improvements.

3. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

Do you mean the team colors? If so, the following code should do it:
    Code:
    UPDATE Colors SET Color = '217, 31, 66, 255' WHERE Type = 'COLOR_PLAYER_RUSSIA_PRIMARY';
    UPDATE Colors SET Color = '242, 230, 240, 255' WHERE Type = 'COLOR_PLAYER_RUSSIA_SECONDARY';
    UPDATE Colors SET Color = '239, 215, 86, 255' WHERE Type = 'COLOR_PLAYER_POLAND_PRIMARY';
    UPDATE Colors SET Color = '0, 0, 0, 255' WHERE Type = 'COLOR_PLAYER_POLAND_SECONDARY';
    May have to add Poland_Jadwiga as a dependency in the .modinfo. The new colors should take effect immediately after a game reload.

agonistes likes this.
  4. Ameneon van der Brox

Ameneon van der Brox Chieftain

Quick question...

On the European map, what civs have starting locations? What happens if I include a civ that hasn't got one? Will it be removed, or will I risk finding Darius in Scandinavia?

5. nemanjasipka31

nemanjasipka31 Chieftain

Hi , I have issue after update I cant start new game for some reason, it just go back to start screen. And before version .4 everything worked perfectly :)

6. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

I need the logs, I've updated the the how to in the second post.

How to get the log files
    Spoiler :

The logs can be found in your "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs" folder.

You can't attach a .log file directly in the forum, you'll have to Zip it or rename it to .txt

If the game start but there are problems with the map (like a blank screen) I'll usually need the lua.log

If the game doesn't start and send you back to the main screen, I need both database.log and modding.log

7. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

And make sure you've updated the additional components too, the "more CS for..." mods were broken by the last patch.

8. nemanjasipka31

nemanjasipka31 Chieftain

Here are the logs, and yes I updated the add-ons also.

Attached Files:

9. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Code:
    [3574616.204] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: Requirements.RequirementId
    [3574616.204] [Gameplay]: While executing - 'insert into Requirements('RequirementId', 'RequirementType') values (?, ?);'
    [3574616.204] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into Requirements('RequirementId', 'RequirementType') with  values (REQUIRES_PLOT_HAS_COAST, REQUIREMENT_PLOT_TERRAIN_TYPE_MATCHES, ).
    [3574616.204] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while updating table Requirements from file Policies.xml.
    try to search for the file Policies.xml in your mod's folder and deactivate the mod using it.

10. tomaltachpaulson

tomaltachpaulson Chieftain

Macedon, France, Egypt, Persia, Germany, Sumeria, Gorgo Greece, Pericles Greece, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Arabia, Scythia, Rome, and England. 16 all up. And don't worry if you accidentally add in one of the others—they'll just get automatically deleted at the start. However, you will want to make sure you do include all 16 (or, without DLC, 13) of the civs I mentioned so that you don't get any empty spaces. Also, increase the city-state slider to 24 and that will guarantee the game will roll all of the city-states, and ensure that you'll get all 12 of the city-states that have start positions on the map. The mod will remove the other twelve. Finally, while I'm at it, Play Europe Again also has secondary start locations for most of the civs so that you can have duplicate leaders. This is especially useful for a second Russia at St. Petersburg, a second Scythia in the Crimea, a second Poland at Minsk, and a second Germany at Vienna, all of which fill in some gaps and balance up the map, and will bring you to a nice round 20.

11. nemanjasipka31

nemanjasipka31 Chieftain

Ok thank you , now it is working fine.

12. Ameneon van der Brox

You, Sir.... Are a hero. Thanks alot!

13. ray111

ray111 Chieftain

Is it just me, or is Play Europe Again map bugging out when you choose Map Generator for Natural Wonders placement? At least I'm guessing that's it. Every time I choose map generator instead of import for that one, the game starts with ZERO civilizations, just turns switching every half second... then again with Import I have yet to find ANY natural wonder at all (tho it's a big map..)

14. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

just tested, no problem here, NW randomly placed post your lua.log please.

15. Ameneon van der Brox

Afaik, there's only 3 on import. Lysefjord (SW Norway), Cliffs of Dover (SE England) and the Icelandic Vulcano.

16. JungleIII

JungleIII Master

Hi Gedemon,
    I'm trying to continue an in progress Play Europe Again game from yesterday. It now crashes at end turn - on my first new turn. I noticed Steam updated when I started up and don't know if anything changed overnight or???
    Here are the Logs - all greek to me.
    Cheers... ...Jim

Figured it out... disregard.
    Changed computers because of traveling and found I hadn't updated new one to your newest version of YnAMP. Sorry to bother you. ...Jim

Attached Files:

• Logs.zip
      File size:
      154.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  17. ray111

ray111 Chieftain

Is it just me, or is Play Europe Again map bugging out when you choose Map Generator for Natural Wonders placement? At least I'm guessing that's it. Every time I choose map generator instead of import for that one, the game starts with ZERO civilizations, just turns switching every half second... then again with Import I have yet to find ANY natural wonder at all (tho it's a big map..)

here's the lua.log, I can't see any glaring error there though, it's all greek to me.. (unlike database.log or modding.log)

Attached Files:

• Lua.rar
      File size:
      6.7 KB
      Views:
  18. Wulfram G.T.

Wulfram G.T. Chieftain

Is the start location bound to the Civilization or to the Leader on the "play Europe again" map?
    Friederich Barbarossa starts in Berlin and not in Aachen, JFD's Friederich II of Germany also starts in Berlin.
    Peter starts in Moscow but JFD's Nicholas II of Russia starts in St. Petersburg.

If there is alternative possible start locations, can i anyhow choose which i get?

19. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

The game crashed when I try to play the greatest earth map. here is the log file. Thanks!:)

Attached Files:

20. Laze

Laze Chieftain

I still cant play Europe Again with JFDs civs... Have downloaded all the mods again.