YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

I had a problem with the first upload of alpha 3, please check the zip for the following, or you can just download again to be sure

Giant Earth should have TSL for all civ6 civilizations and city states.

Greatest Earth have them for civ5 civilizations but neither the new ones or city states

Europe has no TSL yet.
ah thanks a bunch man. I did have the old v. First game I loaded was where Washington D.C. should be, you rock.

I have a graphic bug using this mod. Drivers are ok. The Background of the Citynames and the Units are somtimes black and somtimes transparent.

I dont know how to load up an image of it. Dont have an image url....i have it on my desk.....

That's weird, you can try verify your installation, on steam go to Properties > Local files > Verify integrity
This happen in every game or just this mod?

Boys there a way to have the size of map options? for me the greatest map earth is too large. (Will be selected small normal big huge in the future?

Just on this mod. And in every size, even very small. But two times it works fine even in very huge maps....

Very weird yes, as pc problems usual are :)

SORRY I AM NOT English. google translate and evil. but then there is the option to reduce the size of the map?

Hey, the Giant map is pretty cool, I don't know how much control you have over resources at this point, but by where St. Petersburg is supposed to be, where the ocean tiles, land, then one lake tile and a river are, even on abundant settings, there aren't any fish on the ocean tiles for a while going west, just crabs. There are also no deer, no truffles, no iron, and no niter anywhere close. I also think the Russians should spawn by that area, so I don't need to travel for six turns to get where St. Petersburg is meant to be.

Just some things to look at, it is a nice map in alpha as it is.

Thank you.

Can we downscale the size at all? It's too big.
I disagree.
I hope the main priority remains at creating a very satisfactory TSL Earth map at the limits of what is possible.
Once that is in place, I'm sure that there are dozens of scenarios and regions (e.g. Europe, New World, WW2 etc) that
would be terrific to play at the largest scales.

I believe earlier there was a discussion about Windows Defender and barbarian lag.

Was this confirmed for all? Some? None?

Just in case, I keep turning WD off when I'm playing and would like to know if I should keep doing this.

Thanks!

Hi, first of all, thanks for making this. Second, I found the file that sorts the starting locations. Do you have any instructions on how to change them to a certain location on the map (the X and Y). Should I count them from an existing starting point of the Civ I want to modify?

@Yonathan :-

If you enable :-

;Enable FireTuner.
EnableTuner 1

;Enable Debug menu.
EnableDebugMenu 1

;Enable Debug information in the plot info tooltips.
EnableDebugPlotInfo 1

In AppOptions.txt you can see the co-ordinates of plots in game.

Thanks for the maps, I like playing on an earth map and was disappointed one didn't come with the game. They work great for me. Are the resources on the greatest earth map random or are they placed specifically. I have started a few games and the luxuries are far and few between and I was wondering if this is on purpose? Thanks again for the quick work on the maps!

I'll try to add a few how to to the OP after releasing alpha 4.

@Horem : I'll try to write an export/import code for civ6 map this WE so we can work with the civ6 ingame WB, it will be much easier for cliffs and testing NW...

Is there a way to add Natural Wonders to an existing game? I just got Charles Darwin and a natural wonder is required to use him.

Also, if a great scientist (or person) is not used, to they provide any benefit?

Top Bottom