You think you know this mod? Quiz yourself!

New update: added Jetavanamaraya and Jetaranavamaya

Japan should take the islands

if you don't behave I will add Wopke Hoekstra as a great statesman
Add Donald Trump as a great statesman just for the funnies

More like a Great Unhappy

On great person consume, -20 :gold:, +5 :mad:, +10 :yuck: in all cities, anarchy for 4 turns (scaling with game speed).

Oh wait, wrong thread... :lol:

I did pretty decently on the resources one, but the 'leaders' quiz is murder. Especially given how many of the names have to be spelled precisely to get a point ("Oda Nobunga? Nope, it's Oda Nobunaga").

I got 105 out of 119 for the leaders, I'm pretty happy with myself!

There are a couple of mistakes though:
  • Charlemagne is a French leader, not a Holy Roman one; Charles Martel isn't in the game
  • Holy Rome has Charles V instead (between Barbarossa and Francis)
  • Hatshepsut isn't in the game, she's replaced with Cleopatra (actually she's still Hatshepsut in the code but not in the game text)
You could be more lenient about the spelling of Willem van Oranje, I was ashamed to have missed a base game leader but it was because I tried "Willem of Oranje" :)

I'm also ashamed of having missed both Tamil leaders, considering I'm playing a Tamil game at the moment...

I got 105 out of 119 for the leaders, I'm pretty happy with myself!

There are a couple of mistakes though:
  • Charlemagne is a French leader, not a Holy Roman one; Charles Martel isn't in the game
  • Holy Rome has Charles V instead (between Barbarossa and Francis)
  • Hatshepsut isn't in the game, she's replaced with Cleopatra (actually she's still Hatshepsut in the code but not in the game text)
You could be more lenient about the spelling of Willem van Oranje, I was ashamed to have missed a base game leader but it was because I tried "Willem of Oranje" :)

I'm also ashamed of having missed both Tamil leaders, considering I'm playing a Tamil game at the moment...

Thanks! Fixed.

This is such a cool concept; great work on making these, @Derdan.

I've mentioned elsewhere that this year I'm teaching a 'History Through Games' class, and I plan to use Civ IV and a bunch of Rhye-based mods (the original RFC, Sword of Islam, RFC:Europe, Dawn of Civilization) as part of the 'homework' for the class. I was also going to assign several quizzes, based on geography (something like this) or based on the games we play. Do you (does anyone) know if there are similar quizzes available for the other Rhye mods? I'm wondering if I'll need to create my own for each one, or if something like this already exists for the others. Thanks!

Top Bottom