Your Worst Movie of All Time

What is the worst movie of all time?

• I heart Huckabees

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • I heart Huckabees

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
Well-said to be sure, but still, neither Titanic nor Pearl Harbor, both shining examples of dog-crappery in and of themselves, is aught but a pale shadow of any member of the Supperman franchise, let alone the scooping-your-eyes-out-with-an-icecream-scoop horror that is Supperman IV: The Quest for an Extra-Strong Barf-Bag.

As for the "worst movie ever", well, I dunno. I'm not exactly main stream when it comes to movies. Well, I'm actually quite open-minded (hell, I do see Mike Myers commedies), but I love alternative movies. I loved Dogville, I liked Dancer in the Dark, I loved Magnolia, Donnie Darko, Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange, and many, many other movies that gets constant two-thumbs-down in open movie discussions.

So I think twice before recommending or dismissing movies.

But the one that stands out as chinese torture for me is "George of the Jungle". Any movie ever that I walked away from in the theater (actually, I fell sleep in the last 15 minutes of Van Helsing, but didn't walk away). And this from a guy who have watched "attack of the killer tomatoes", head to toe. Director's cut, no less!

Regards :).

Any movie that has romantic interest in the movie in which it is clearly not intrigal to the story (Pearl Harbor, Titanic (maybe), The Time Machine (2000) etc).

Also movies made by the following persons;
Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler.

That is all.

Also romantic comedies.

Barf.

I can't narrow it down but it's a choice between

titanic: crappy romance

Napolean dynamite: plotless, boring, and slow of course since everyone loved it I was forced to watch it at least 9 times within a month of the movie release

Passion of the Christ: 2 hours of sadistic jesus beating, predictable, and in an entirely different language.

leonel said:
Also movies made by the following persons;
Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler.
Have you ever seen the episode of South Park in which the kids go to New York and Stan fights the dude that claims to talk to dead people (forget his name but hes well known). They keep making fun of Rob Schneider throughout that episode. Dammit I can't explain it but its funny as hell.

I am extremely tolerant to movies typically.

But the Brothers Grimm can only be likened to sandpaper masturba.....you get the idea.

I didn't see that one.

But c'mon, the ending of the Day After Tomorrow really really sucked. "The sky has never been so clear..." Ah God! Who let an enviromentalist into Hollywood???

Marla_Singer said:
The League of extroardinary gentlemen.

jeez thank a lot... I a had almost forgotten about that crap-fest excuse for a movie now all the memories have flooded back!

well my wife says, Alfie and The City of angles.. i dont know why. Mainly because ppl die at the end when she thinks they should have.
I personally will say...Old Man and the Sea.... only movie Ive ever had to physically keep myself awake for. I had to watch it for school.

Saving Private Ryan was a good commercial flick that made a generation of ppl get interested in WW2, and history in general. Thin Red Line is a great movie... I love it when Woody Harelson blows his buttocks off with a hand grenade.... he he he.

newfangle said:
I am extremely tolerant to movies typically.

But the Brothers Grimm can only be likened to sandpaper masturba.....you get the idea.
Yeah, our English teacher warned us of its evil. Course I knew it was horrible watching the trailers, and seeing Matt Damon and Heath Ledger in it.

cgannon64 said:
Has anyone nominated The Day After Tomorrow?
Yeah, that was pretty stupid. It didn't have much in the way mass distcuction after the storm hit, just people freezing and all.

blindside said:
Have you ever seen the episode of South Park in which the kids go to New York and Stan fights the dude that claims to talk to dead people (forget his name but hes well known). They keep making fun of Rob Schneider throughout that episode. Dammit I can't explain it but its funny as hell.

Haha yes I saw that episode.

An indie flick called "Siesta". The only way I survived it was that we were watching it
on VHS, and everybody started giving it the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment.
The person who brought it (and really hyped it!) wasn't pleased, but we didn't care.

Others that are up there:

Star Trek : The Movie (Look at all these special effects we didn't have on the TV
show! Oh, there's supposed to be a plot?)

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes - Unlike "Plan 9 from Outer Space", it isn't quite bad
enough to be entertaining.

Shadylookin said:
Napolean dynamite: plotless, boring, and slow of course since everyone loved it I was forced to watch it at least 9 times within a month of the movie release

Passion of the Christ: 2 hours of sadistic jesus beating, predictable, and in an entirely different language.

The reason it was funny was because it was so random and strange. I'll admit though, that it get's old rather fast. The first time I nearly died laughing, the second time I laughed a lot, and the last time I saw it I walked out.

Of course it was predictable - but that didn't stop it from being a great movie. I actually cried some in the theater - that hadn't happened before, or since.

Has anyone nominated The Day After Tomorrow?
Oh gosh, thanks Cgannon. I tried to forget that piece of enviromentalist crap, but now you've reminded me again. :cry: At the end I thought I heard a voice saying "This movie was produced by Greenpeace, in cooperation with the Democratic Party."

To make it worse my little brother loves that movie. :rolleyes: Man that movie sucked.

Shadylookin said:

I saw that for the first time last night and came on here to say it was the worst I had ever seen

So make taht 2 for napolian Dynamite

Shadylookin said:

It is funny to think about but not watch, and listening to everyone thinking they are hilarious for quoting it constantly for the last few months has made me wish it had never been made.

Top Bottom