Punic Wars Unit Pack

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life
Hey wow, DP II! These units are really wunderbar! That Carthaginian Elephant will soon repalce the AoK 'phant in the GATTM... er. .well.. if I get around to it. But Regardless, excellent!

EDIT: .... I already posted on this, didn't I? Is it 3:00 AM or WHAT?

The Carthigian War Elephant turned out better than first appearences indicated(Your avatar DPII :thumbsup: )

Almost makes me wish I didn't remove Carthage from Far Horizons, but theres other mods I could use them in, most of all the Numidian Unit....its similiar enough to something Nubia would build I'd imagine.

Thankyou for thinking of us and taking the time to finish these fantastic units DP...you just brought many smiles to many Civ modder's faces, mine included.

Aaacccckkkkk!!!!!! Good nightey, this is great! Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!!
:clap: :drool: :wow: :bounce: :rockon: :banana: :hatsoff: :hammer: :thanx:

:faint:

-------Edit---------

On second glance, is that Elephant Archer supposed to be specifically Carthaginian? It looks like it might pass for Indian, because the riders seem to be wearing turbans. (Fine with me, as I'm on the prowl for more Indian and Indochinese units.)

Good work DP :goodjob:

now get crackin' on those Iberians ;)

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Mithadan, in answer to your question, those aren't turbans but rather round, gold helmets. The Elephant Archer is not actually Carthaginian at all but more of a generic elephant unit that from what Xen said sounds like it was used by Carthage's Iberian allies, or might have been used by one of the toss-up groups who hadn't really taken sides yet... In the epic game, I'm using this new Elephant Archer to replace my old one as a generic elephant unit.

Top Bottom