Space-Froggy

Supa

Out of Cheese Error
AH, RUN! the Space Froggy is Attacking! :lol: I like the way he looks at his weapon and sets it each time as if he has to think about it and perform the task in an awkward but intelligent manner... Looks like a Fun Unit Supa :goodjob:

yay! its done, and its superb!

one quibble though, and i think i pointed it out in the other thread, is the jumpy shadow. but otherwise, great!

Cool unit supa. Really good run animation,the way the head moves during the run is a nice touch...:goodjob:

I must acknowledge I was in "Toon-mode" when I made the animations. The model was just too perfect to not do it like that. :D

Thanks for the comments!

Quinzy > Yeah, I kinda forgot about that, but I don't think it would visible in game.

WTF, who gave kermit that weapon? he gonna destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!! destroy us all!!!!!!

That's just crazy. :lol:

nice Job on your unit.

Top Bottom