Native American barbarian camp + Advisors/Popheads in the American continent style

CivArmy,

I haven't seen anyone else ask this, so I will. Do you ever sleep? You deserve some sort of medal for being so prolific. :king: :goodjob:

HE is Fooling you. These are just his old leaderheads with soem inor modifactions. But they still look nice

Thanks for the POSITIVE comments and ellogies, fellows, u r the best! :)
@Hoo Doo, yes, I sleep (and dream with I'm making LH :lol: ). When I wake up, a have many ideas and solutions to the problems that I can't resolve in the last night :D

Goldflash,

I'm into recycling. :) And CivArmy's always adding little twists and such.

CivArmy,

Speaking of recycling ... The fellow with the bearskin draped over him looks like a good starting point for a Native American LH. RedAlert and others are looking for ideas for a Cahokian/Mississippian LH, and something like your guy adorned with a bear or wolf skin would be a good idea. We don't have any Native American LHs like that, and it would be a welcome change (ancient era though).

All,

I'm going to cross-thread here. Talking about the Bush LH for a second, I just had a thought. What about in the ancient era having BUSH draped with a wolf skin? Doesn't Bush look like he should be dressed up in a wolf skin rather than being all duded up in a Roman toga? Just a thought ... :D

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Goldflash: Civ is resourceful, yes indeed is he not? :thumbsup:

One Man's Resourcefull is Another man's Lazy. Then again , even though I have Poser you don't see me doing this ****.

I'm here to share hobby, not to fight, for this reason I'm ignoring most of the Goldflash posts, that are stupid. I'd like people do the same. If he thinks it is too easy to do that, he could do something useful. About Goldflah case: just igonore him, if he knows he is calling your attentation, he will continue, whatener the stupid reason he has.

-------------------

For all the other posts: thanks for suggestions and ellogies! I think it is not hard to do the old Civ1 adivisors as Civ3 one, if someone has their images, i can do the conversation

Very nice! :) I think I like the trade advisor best...

Your barbarian camp looks very authentic! Very much like something that the Cree or the Sioux would have used.
As for your popheads, they look just as good as they always have!

Jeesh! You people can't read Sarcasim or whatever thing it is I'm using. I Really like these, I'm just calling myself a lazy ass.

These are my first city graphics, in Native South American style. It is a kind different of the North American ones and does not have too many different building in the "cities" (tribes).
the graphics are not like I'd like they would be, but I can redo them before lauch ACM.

enjoy!

File to download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/nsacities.zip

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I'd shrink the first three eras abit...other than that they are amazing Civarmy, what graphics program did you use to model the buildings?

Thanks man! I'm using Poser :)

----------------------------

Icon of fire in ACM:
Downloadn: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/icon-fire.zip

9:42 minutes to do that :)

Perhaps the Industrial should be the Middle ages and you should make a new Industrial, becuase it jumps from Log Cabins to Sky Scrapers rather Quickly...

Top Bottom